Conor mcgregor

Hes everything’s any women on this planet earth could ever want. The looks, the attitude, the body, the dick, the feet. There’s nothing more to ask for with Conor. I wish I was his wife, he could cheat on my constantly, I’d cry like a baby but would forgive him each and every time. That’s as pathetic as i would go for a man like him

Hes everything’s any women on this planet earth could ever want. The looks, the attitude, the body, the dick, the feet. There’s nothing more to ask for with Conor. I wish I was his wife, he could cheat on my constantly, I’d cry like a baby but would forgive him each and every time. That’s as pathetic as i would go for a man like him
Id cry cause he wasnt fucking me. I cant imagine not being on his dick LITERALLY 24/7, 365 days a year, hes too fucking potent looking

There’s some rumor out on Twitter that he cheated on his fiancé again with a video… no surprise to me, there’s no way he’s faithful to her.
and what ever he did in France in 2020 was alleged l'ewd exposure on the French island of Corsica'

and what ever he did in France in 2020 was alleged l'ewd exposure on the French island of Corsica'
i felt like his team paid that off with some under the table cash. i mean, in the same week he was arrested and what not, he was back to showing off his sexy body and bulge like nothing happened. crazy mcgregor..such a turn on

i felt like his team paid that off with some under the table cash. i mean, in the same week he was arrested and what not, he was back to showing off his sexy body and bulge like nothing happened. crazy mcgregor..such a turn on
and he was dropped from the charity water cycle in Monaco like a hot Irish spud :p

Reactions: krazioso13