Conor mcgregor

I shot a nice load to the second picture. I pictured telling him “arch your back a little more baby” and him moaning as he arches it then licking his hole for a few minutes and my dick gliding straight in with little to no lube because his hole was nice and open.....gripping his hips and slowly fucking while hearing his ass clap against my torso.....him telling me can’t take it and kissing his back saying “just take it for me....don’t make me pull out now baby”

View attachment 76698941
This is so hot

Reactions: Joe Mama
So he's finally going there and posting sex stuff lol. Hopefully he gets more explicit and we finally get to see that big Irish cock!
heard...i miss the days when he would wear those bikini briefs..and now that he seems to nost shave his region down there, i wish he would wear them again and show off those crotch hairs from all sides..or pull the boxers/undies down till his cock hairs are showing..or wear more semi see through/mesh boxers..frick, he makes me horny..the sexy irish fucker

So he's finally going there and posting sex stuff lol. Hopefully he gets more explicit and we finally get to see that big Irish cock!
Lol what? What are you expecting to see? Him plowing his wife on his stories?

heard...i miss the days when he would wear those bikini briefs..and now that he seems to nost shave his region down there, i wish he would wear them again and show off those crotch hairs from all sides..or pull the boxers/undies down till his cock hairs are showing..or wear more semi see through/mesh boxers..frick, he makes me horny..the sexy irish fucker
Good times

1661658763508.png

1661658788152.png

1661658920255.png

Attachments