Conor mcgregor

He posted a story of him getting his dick sucked on his yacht and a post where you can see that he was naked from the waist down. they were both deleted but im pretty sure u can find those on twitter somewhere

Reactions: krazioso13
I shot a nice load to the second picture. I pictured telling him “arch your back a little more baby” and him moaning as he arches it then licking his hole for a few minutes and my dick gliding straight in with little to no lube because his hole was nice and open.....gripping his hips and slowly fucking while hearing his ass clap against my torso.....him telling me can’t take it and kissing his back saying “just take it for me....don’t make me pull out now baby”

View attachment 76698941
U should chat with me about that picture ;)

he could at least make the effort to show that dick!

here's the vids if you guys wanna have it. you can tell he's somewhat chubbed up and horny. he needs something in that sweet ass rubbing his prostate while somethin is on his cock milking it..sexy fucker
I like to think he's got prostate toys or gets milked regularly. Woof

here's the vids if you guys wanna have it. you can tell he's somewhat chubbed up and horny. he needs something in that sweet ass rubbing his prostate while somethin is on his cock milking it..sexy fucker

Its the grunting for me. I can picture him on top of me with his massive dick inside me going in and out just like that, grunting and breathing heavy, his sweat dripping all over me. Fuck this man could do whatever he wanted to me no questions asked :weary_face: