Conor mcgregor

Sorry if these are repost. I just discovered these and honestly can't get enough of him.
Dont be sorry..us real fans can watch his stuff over and over and over and just get hornier and more wild for him. So repost what you like

Sorry if these are repost. I just discovered these and honestly can't get enough of him.

I can watch him do those weird air fuck stretches over and over and over again. Does anyone else think he jerks off to pictures and videos of himself? His own reflection is probably his biggest turn on and I’m here for it :heart_eyes:

Adjusting with both hands...

View attachment 84557171
honestly...a small thought ive always had was, i wonder if he cuts out the bottom of the pockets so he can feel his bulge/cock up and move it around. wouldn't surprise me not one bit, it'd add more fire to his appeal. when you see a few other clips of him putting his hands in pockets like this, makes you wonder

Reactions: Idek1
Conor is about 7” hard or a little under, nice fat head and he’s big balls which makes his bulge look big. He dosent have a huge bulge in real life, like in all these pics! He’s not a rough in bed as you would think but not afraid to let you know what he likes! And no I’m not claiming he’s gay!!
I know there is loads going to be asking how I know. I can’t say how I do, but it’s 100% true. Don’t all come at me with oh lies lies, I’ve been on this app years before Conor was even famous look at my history on here I don’t make up shit just for the sake of it. So you can believe me or not it’s up to you!

Conor is about 7” hard or a little under, nice fat head and he’s big balls which makes his bulge look big. He dosent have a huge bulge in real life, like in all these pics! He’s not a rough in bed as you would think but not afraid to let you know what he likes! And no I’m not claiming he’s gay!!
I know there is loads going to be asking how I know. I can’t say how I do, but it’s 100% true. Don’t all come at me with oh lies lies, I’ve been on this app years before Conor was even famous look at my history on here I don’t make up shit just for the sake of it. So you can believe me or not it’s up to you!
Is he uncut? Pubes trimmed or shaven?

Reactions: Touya90