Conor mcgregor

Conor is about 7” hard or a little under, nice fat head and he’s big balls which makes his bulge look big. He dosent have a huge bulge in real life, like in all these pics! He’s not a rough in bed as you would think but not afraid to let you know what he likes! And no I’m not claiming he’s gay!!
I know there is loads going to be asking how I know. I can’t say how I do, but it’s 100% true. Don’t all come at me with oh lies lies, I’ve been on this app years before Conor was even famous look at my history on here I don’t make up shit just for the sake of it. So you can believe me or not it’s up to you!
in crotch watching him for a long time, and having the chance of being with irish men, im seeing what you mean and have truly thought the same. when you see the older vids of UFC when he was still growing and wearing certain undies, you could see his nuts were semi prominent. and that he had a juicy mushroom head too..looks plump and mouth watering.

but for a 5'8" guy, i figured his hardest and biggest was 6.5in-6.75in uncut, which is still good and delicious. the shaving down is a now brainer..but makes me wonder how nice his cock bush is, and that tight hole too..whether its smooth or hairy. and im thinking its hairy

Conor is about 7” hard or a little under, nice fat head and he’s big balls which makes his bulge look big. He dosent have a huge bulge in real life, like in all these pics! He’s not a rough in bed as you would think but not afraid to let you know what he likes! And no I’m not claiming he’s gay!!
I know there is loads going to be asking how I know. I can’t say how I do, but it’s 100% true. Don’t all come at me with oh lies lies, I’ve been on this app years before Conor was even famous look at my history on here I don’t make up shit just for the sake of it. So you can believe me or not it’s up to you!
Whats his favourite thing in bed?