Conor mcgregor

more likely all the booze
i would have thought the same but with the amount of alcoholics and drug users in my family, it's the coke. that, and his "white genes", for lack of better terms. they seem to "age faster" or seemingly do, then other ethnicities. personally, it makes him hotter to me, yet makes me wonder what he'll be like in his 40's.

i would have thought the same but with the amount of alcoholics and drug users in my family, it's the coke. that, and his "white genes", for lack of better terms. they seem to "age faster" or seemingly do, then other ethnicities. personally, it makes him hotter to me, yet makes me wonder what he'll be like in his 40's.

Black and Asian people have a larger amount of melanin (especially dark skin). It can help to show your age more slowly.

With Conor it‘s a mix of his genes, drinking, and drugs. Which is why he looks significantly older than 34. I’m still having a hard time wrapping my head around this lol. Totally shocked by his age.

Reactions: Oskarek
Black and Asian people have a larger amount of melanin (especially dark skin). It can help to show your age more slowly.

With Conor it‘s a mix of his genes, drinking, and drugs. Which is why he looks significantly older than 34. I’m still having a hard time wrapping my head around this lol. Totally shocked by his age.
hahahah, you and my coworkers. of course, banter allows revolves around sports and they know i love conor mcgregor for many reasons..but when i told them his age, they were all surprised and thought i was lying like a mofo..and i showed them. and they were like...fuuuuuuuuuk damn, he's not old at all. but as you stated, the mix of things.

Reactions: Kizzo2002
Athletes in general are fit but unhealthy. They are training not to be healthy but to compete. Years of rigorous training and competing put a strain in their body. That and numerous injuries and surgeries. And it shows in their faces. But I mean who cares? It's not just their faces that we look at anyway. Also they may age fast, but most age like fine wine :rolleyes:

Where the fuck is his wife?! She needs to be draining that thing 24/7. No respect.
hahahha, he's not married...he has her as a fiance/baby mama. my simple thought is, he keeps her around for his own pleasure and to look good in front of his audience. im a betting man that he has luck in finding discreet guys and girls for fun. i mean hell, if I met him, i wouldn't ever speak up of guzzling his nut or rimming him. id just simply ask for a pair of his ripe undies to enjoy for a bit after