Conor mcgregor

I have intense stroking sessions to this man he is so fucking hot
No one gives a fuck. It's becoming pathetic that people need to say they have a wank to someone. We all do. You're not special. Just share pics and videos of whoever the thread is about.

Reactions: nvrthere
Are you saying you think Conor wouldn't post that he was horny? :joy:
It's exactly what I am saying. I live in Dublin. Just like him. A few bus stops from his pub. He goes on like he is God's gift as they say but even in his worst state he wouldn't put that up to "tease". HE has a bloody career to keep up, whatever fantasies he is you think he is indulging, sorry to say it, but man, get off the weed or whatever is making you high with such hopes :)))))

hahahahaha, everybody..lets breath a moment and touch our dicks. to simply put, those are two different posts made into one that were originally posted at 2 diff times. he did tweet he was horny..which is always awesome to know from him.

the boat pic was a pack of pics he posted, but took down when he looked too close/touchy with a nice looking young women. so there, should all be good.

with that being said...those two posts molded as one, makes a horny message. can you imagine if he likes to get his mouth creamy or so? id die 4 times over

It's exactly what I am saying. I live in Dublin. Just like him. A few bus stops from his pub. He goes on like he is God's gift as they say but even in his worst state he wouldn't put that up to "tease". HE has a bloody career to keep up, whatever fantasies he is you think he is indulging, sorry to say it, but man, get off the weed or whatever is making you high with such hopes :)))))
You're the only one here who seems to not know a damn thing about Conor. :joy: