Control My Dick, Make Me Edge Until You Say I Can Cum. I Can Show Off

Snowman56

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To start a little about me. I'm 28 white straight, 7" dick that shoots good size loads, hairy chest. So I'm at work and leaking precum before I even touched my dick, I'm so horny. I'm looking for someone to talk to long term. I am open to a lot with the only catch being I'm at work so we can talk and share pictures but anything that requires me to get my dick out will have to be done in the bathroom. I like to be watched/show off (by men or ladies) so if you like to watch that's a plus, I dont show face. I have kik, snapchat, discord, Skype, Instagram.

I want to do one of a few things in no particular order.

□ find someone to give me joi and make me edge over and over until I have earned the person's premission to cum. Maybe a point/reward system?

----- point system - I do tasks to earn points and have to get a certain number of points to cum.
You give me a jerking task for a number of points I will get if/when I complete to task, I do it then i get points. (Ex. Do this task and get 5 points) Or we have set point values (ex. One edge is a point)

----- Reward system - You give me a jerking task, I do it then you reward me with a sexy picture/gif/video.

□ someone that enjoys teasing me while I can't do anything about it. You could be a girl that just likes to mess with guys. You can be a guy showing off someone they know (wife, girlfriend, friend,....). You could catfish me or be/play a domme. Or just tease me with pictures you found on reddit or the internet.

Likes - girls with a nice big booty, twerking, anal, messy blowjobs, tease and denial, joi, being watched/told what to do, being told if I can cum or not, captions, and more.

Stuff I'm not into - feet, cucking,

Limits - toilet stuff, underage, insest

Kik - snowman2356
Snapchat - tstark218
Discord - snowman789#3166
Skype - live:snowman789_2

Reactions: Aldi_Eml