Corbin Fisher

Was Josh Str8, Gay or Bi? Did he later get married and lived happily ever after with a cis woman? What’s his favorite breakfast cereal?

@PenetrayShawn Yes, Josh was and will be forever the best guy at CF!
He's shown so much energy, kindness and was the perfect top and bottom. He was simply amazing on and off camera.

My bolding. Yes! You get the impression that Josh is a genuinely nice guy. I wouldn't say that about all his CF colleagues. Kindness is a trait I always notice in a man. :heart_eyes:

Reactions: Ta123123
This thread closed ? Paused?

That was a weird thing to do. Without giving any kind of reason.

In the meantime this thread has shrunk by 10 pages. A lot of posts/messages have disappeared. If I’m correct that mostly concerns post/messages with ‘moving content’.
Somehow someone doesn’t like that.

It’s almost certain that J. has complained because of the upcoming scenes that were discovered and he subsequently made it inaccessible. I think he filed a complaint because of so many content with ‘moving’ images. And doesn’t he have a point? Isn’t it illegal to share that kind of content?

Reactions: 3403861
Josh talked about Jamie being his favorite on Pete's podcast...

How often have I seen this remark before? 1000 times maybe?

His favourite? After 10 out of a total of 70 gay scenes and 1 out of a total of 9 bi scenes.
I bet there were lots of favourites still to come after Jamie.
What does such a judgement mean so early in ones career?

B.t.w. I do like Jamie/Davin Moss

His favourite? After 10 out of a total of 70 gay scenes and 1 out of a total of 9 bi scenes.

B.t.w. I do like Jamie/Davin Moss
I didn't mean it like that, but Pete did have a podcast, I believe. He would interview all the CF models and then they talked about favorite scenes, hobbies, etc. Marc, Aiden Josh, and others before Pete's podcast was cancelled were all interviewed.

It might mean nothing more than that was Josh's favorite scene up to that point. That would have been the biggest cock he'd taken and he found the scene memorable for that reason. I don't know, but I sure wouldn't take such statements that literally.

Reactions: johntennis69
I didn't mean it like that, but Pete did have a podcast, I believe. He would interview all the CF models and then they talked about favorite scenes, hobbies, etc. Marc, Aiden Josh, and others before Pete's podcast was cancelled were all interviewed.

I know about Pete’s podcast. That was called Pete’s Attic, right?
Number 34 had an interview with Josh and is dated Jan. 3, 2010.
Josh’s scene with Jamie was released Dec 31, 2009. Josh didn’t say anything about Jamie at all in this podcast.

He did say that his all-time favourite shoots (there were three very close) were:
- his first one with Travis (Josh’s First time)
- his scene with Dru (Dru Fucks Josh)
- one that hasn’t come out yet (he wasn’t allowed to give details yet)

The last one might have been the one with Jamie because the podcast might have been recorded before that scene was released.
But still, … nothing about Jamie being his favourite.

So I wonder … when exactly did Josh say that? And can it be reproduced?
Was there a second podcast with Josh?

@Mark444
I know, it's not that important, I just want to know where this comes from.

Reactions: tobias10