Corbin Fisher

Somone know Japser ig or somthing. I found only this that Jasper is jimmy_d"06" but cant find

Tired of Eli. You should come up with something else : unamused:
No. Corbinfisher needs to come up with some new blood if you're so "tired". :joy:

In the meantime they gotta work with who they have and he isn't even close to overused like some other people I won't name. Let's not be hypocritical now. Lol

Last edited:
Tired of Eli. You should come up with something else : unamused:
Eli has appeared in a whopping six scenes since his debut...man he's so overused!! Like WTF lol

There are many who are excited for Eli's upcoming scenes, including me, so you might want to get used to the fact that he's going to get discussed. He's hot, gay and is already a great bottom. I'll be sure to include pics when I post about him moving forward!

Eli 5.jpeg

Alright CF thread, who is on your Mt. Rushmore of Corbin Fisher bottoms? Go! Feel free to share photos as it will be super hot to look through! (Will also be asking a topping one eventually as well)

Mine:

Josh
View attachment 91562141

Travis
View attachment 91562181

Beau
View attachment 91562271

Colt
View attachment 91562341

Honorable Mention
Brayden
View attachment 91562601
Everytime I see posts like this makes me wanna revisit the catalogue all over again

Reactions: lisamaude
No. Corbinfisher needs to come up with some new blood if you're so "tired". :joy:

In the meantime they gotta work with who they have and he isn't even close to overused like some other people I won't name. Let's not be hypocritical now. Lol
Rocky is overused because he looks much better than Eli
Eli has appeared in a whopping six scenes since his debut...man he's so overused!! Like WTF lol

There are many who are excited for Eli's upcoming scenes, including me, so you might want to get used to the fact that he's going to get discussed. He's hot, gay and is already a great bottom. I'll be sure to include pics when I post about him moving forward!

View attachment 92763241
To be fair The body is even below Noah's. He's just like a son of Riley and Noah :joy: , I may pay attention to him if he goes to the gym more often.

Rocky is overused because he looks much better than Eli

To be fair The body is even below Noah's. He's just like a son of Riley and Noah :joy: , I may pay attention to him if he goes to the gym more often.
Gotta love body shaming. Eli's body looks great. Not every CF model has to be a muscle bound Adonis like Cain or Connor. Harper had a slim swimmer's build and he was one of CF's most popular models.

Gotta love body shaming. Eli's body looks great. Not every CF model has to be a muscle bound Adonis like Cain or Connor. Harper had a slim swimmer's build and he was one of CF's most popular models.
Harper is tall with a big dick against Eli, he has a fit & ripped body. Eli has no chance against Harper.

Attachments

Harper is tall with a big dick against Eli, he has a fit & ripped body. Eli has no chance against Harper.
I think Waybig.com is more your speed buddy. If you get my drift. Lol