Corbin Fisher

damn, dane really seems to hate getting fucked in the last video.
Dane, now a days just comes off stiff and bored. He's seems to have lost a lot of the sexual intensity/appeal he used to have.

But we must seriously doubt if that was the scene with him that was the last one recorded.
I think not. This was a really old one. We already saw scenes with Dane that were recorded later.

So pleased to see there are so many fans of Wesley here. The sheer number of passionate comments about him must mean you love the guy right? :rolleyes:

Well I like his performances too :imp:

I very much like some of his performances, both CF and NDS, just not a fan of his now social persona lol

Reactions: BUNBEA
Top 25 Beau Kellan 2.mp4

Was watching Kellan Blasts Beau tonight and forgot how good the foreplay was before they fuck. This clip alone makes me cum so quickly, especially since my boy Beau is getting pleasured before he sits down on Kellan's dick.

Any other foreplay moments stick out to anyone else?

So pleased to see there are so many fans of Wesley here. The sheer number of passionate comments about him must mean you love the guy right? :rolleyes:

Well I like his performances too :imp:

Yeah we
Shows my memory, Barron is actually in the clear for you lol, it was Beau who fucked him in the gym

View attachment 92878101

Although now it upsets me that Beau never bottomed in a gym scene...would have been so hot!
Yay me!!! Lol.