Creeohdee (chris O’donnell)

Candicemcqueen

Legendary Member
Media
A
He should work on his fragile masculinity if he can't accept simple compliments from other men[/QUOTE

Are they compliments or are they Sexual Advances made online cause there’s a huge difference. If there comments asking to see his cock or anything else along those lines , he has a right to be uncomfortable.

Husker83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is he like homophobe? Lol whyd i get blocked for commenting sexy?
He spouts liberal politics but is NOT OK with male attention or advances. Which is on-brand for lots of "liberals".

Yasuke9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obviously he's okay with male attention. He has an onlyfans lmao. Even his Instagram and tiktok mostly pull in gay men I would wager.

He's not okay with gay *advances* but there's nothing wrong with that. He's very open that he doesn't want to be propositioned so if you do it anyway and he's rude that's something you brought on yourself. People who do sex work are allowed to have boundaries

Iheartdelts

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obviously he's okay with male attention. He has an onlyfans lmao. Even his Instagram and tiktok mostly pull in gay men I would wager.

He's not okay with gay *advances* but there's nothing wrong with that. He's very open that he doesn't want to be propositioned so if you do it anyway and he's rude that's something you brought on yourself. People who do sex work are allowed to have boundaries
Got something brown on ur nose bud