Creeohdee (chris O’donnell)

Yep. This rubs me the wrong way, a lot.

I mean, he's a catch: handsome, amazing body, well-endowed and liberal values. So I could see why he's so thirsted over.

But he constantly states how uncomfortable he is with gay men thirsting over him and any comment that isn't family friendly is overstepping to him. He has all the right in the world to feel uncomfortable, no one can breach the limits he has set.

But when 90% of your fanbase and OF revenue comes from gay men, I can't blame them if they feel somehow despised by him. He doesn't care and doesn't want our attention, and he's very vocal about it. Any self-respecting gay men should take notes and find other men to thirst over. And I can assure you: there are lots of straight men way more kind, engaging and comfortable with our attention.
True, so true. Sure they are all cute, but I am in principle opposed to paying their rents for them.

Yep. This rubs me the wrong way, a lot.

I mean, he's a catch: handsome, amazing body, well-endowed and liberal values. So I could see why he's so thirsted over.

But he constantly states how uncomfortable he is with gay men thirsting over him and any comment that isn't family friendly is overstepping to him. He has all the right in the world to feel uncomfortable, no one can breach the limits he has set.

But when 90% of your fanbase and OF revenue comes from gay men, I can't blame them if they feel somehow despised by him. He doesn't care and doesn't want our attention, and he's very vocal about it. Any self-respecting gay men should take notes and find other men to thirst over. And I can assure you: there are lots of straight men way more kind, engaging and comfortable with our attention.

"liberal values" Most liberals are lowkey republicans when it comes to policies and views so miss me with that bs. So know why it doesn't do much for me when some himbo on tiktok regurgitates something he saw on cnn. It's very on brand for someone who parades himself as liberal or woke then secretly or in this case transparently telling the marginalized to fuck off.

View attachment 41872211

Just another gentle reminder…

That and stop gay baiting, Chris.

He's never once gay baited. He's always been upfront about his sexuality. You don't get to be salty that aggressive gays in his DMs don't sit well with him. You wanna consume his content feel free but he's never gonna sleep with you if you're a dude. If that ruins the fantasy, there are plenty of gay creators that will accept your money.

He's never once gay baited. He's always been upfront about his sexuality. You don't get to be salty that aggressive gays in his DMs don't sit well with him. You wanna consume his content feel free but he's never gonna sleep with you if you're a dude. If that ruins the fantasy, there are plenty of gay creators that will accept your money.
The tease, the torment... it's all part of the game...

Reactions: takem1