Creeohdee (chris O’donnell)

He’s actually a really nice guy. One of the best physiques I’ve ever seen. Extremely strong. True he is straight. You just need to respect that. Don’t fill his DM’s with queer shit and you’ll be fine. I thoroughly enjoy his content and I’m thankful he shares/sells it to us.

I j
He's all over his socials being bothered again today. Social media is not the place for someone so constantly mad.
I just saw that as well and came here. He is a literal child when it comes to that. Can’t take any type of comment or criticism. Also getting offended for someone asking you if you’re gay is homophobic. I get that he’s clarified it in the past but he has new followers who genuinely don’t know. He gets weirdly defensive over that.

I honestly don’t want to throw any shade, but homeboy has become less attractive to me if he is developing huge insecurities and mental issues. As a sober person, I do my best to remain humble and grateful. I see that he is in recovery himself, but I am not sure if he is using the tools he need in order to deal with whatever personal trials (minor ones such as social media) he is dealing with.

yikes

He's all over his socials being bothered again today. Social media is not the place for someone so constantly mad.

Where are you guys seeing this?

and I don’t understand why he isn’t allowed to complain but you guys are?

Hold on. If someone decides to put themselves out there in a public manner like he does, he should be able to accept some sort of criticism that comes with the territory. That being said, I'm not saying he isn't entitled to how he feels but he isn't handling it the best way by getting overly frustrated and the feeling as if he is being attacked when people are genuinely asking about his mental health and well being.

I think he should scale back and take a break. Because some folks can't handle social media and the way they decide to put themselves out there as some sort of validation is the wrong path to take.

It was in his instagram stories. My comment wasn't a complaint. It was more about how angry he gets. Anyone who puts themselves out there on social media is opening themselves up to questions, comments (nice or mean), critiques. He clearly does not handle any kind of negative interaction well, and instead of ignoring it or addressing it calmly, he goes off on rampages of screenshots and all-caps captions of "BLOCKED! BLOCKED! BLOCKED!" Like... one instagram story is him showing off whatever bum ass gymshark ripoff he's now promoting and the next five stories are him melting down. like if you really struggle that much with the internet's comments, for better or for worse, then just take a break or reconsider making social media such a big part of life.