Creeohdee (chris O’donnell)

He clearly states on his only fans he’s straight and please respect his sexuality so making commentary about him in a sexual way is blatant disrespect! you can’t say he’s bitching when he’s already asked to to be respectful large gay following or not he didn’t ask to be thirsted after and just because some gay guys can’t control their hormones doesn’t make him the bad guy!

Literally this. I cannot echo enough what you’ve posted. He clearly states that he would like people to respect his sexuality. Be thankful that he even has an only fans. I’d enjoy nothing more than to tell him how fucking hot he is, and how mindblowingly sexy his body is, but as a decent human being who respects peoples boundaries, I don’t. I simply enjoy the content he is providing in a respectful manner. And I don’t have any issues with him at all.

Literally this. I cannot echo enough what you’ve posted. He clearly states that he would like people to respect his sexuality. Be thankful that he even has an only fans. I’d enjoy nothing more than to tell him how fucking hot he is, and how mindblowingly sexy his body is, but as a decent human being who respects peoples boundaries, I don’t. I simply enjoy the content he is providing in a respectful manner. And I don’t have any issues with him at all.
Exactly but gay ppl do this too often! Thirst after a straight guy then get mad when he’s not caving to their request or expectations he never set in the first place and its so annoying

TQUOTE="Jodei_redd, post: 67294581, member: 6885581"]Exactly but gay ppl do this too often! Thirst after a straight guy then get mad when he’s not caving to their request or expectations he never set in the first place and its so annoying[/QUOTE]

This has been hashed and rehashed to death. Neither side listens or cares. A) No one should harass or sexualize anyone. B) He sexualized himself via an OnlyFans account he literally jerks off on and simple compliments aren't harassment, which has been spelled out here so many fucking times I'm exhausted. C) He self-proclaimed his allyship then shit bricks over and over again whether someone said "fuck me raw" or "great muscles". D) Those who defend him, he isn't going to fuck you. Those who harass him, he isn't going to fuck you. Those who shut up and wait quietly for hot content, thank you. You get it. PERIOD.

Aside from his reactions to the "inappropriate harassment" he receives from gay admirers, I notice he also has extremely volatile reactions to just about everything else as well. A good amount of his videos are excessive tantrums at very minor perceived slights. Every infraction against him is worthy of a dramatic meltdown in his eyes. He has a serious problem controlling his anger and reactivity. I don't know why people on TikTok insist on poking at someone who has insinuated they struggle with mental health when clearly the most healthy course of action is to just leave him alone

Aside from his reactions to the "inappropriate harassment" he receives from gay admirers, I notice he also has extremely volatile reactions to just about everything else as well. A good amount of his videos are excessive tantrums at very minor perceived slights. Every infraction against him is worthy of a dramatic meltdown in his eyes. He has a serious problem controlling his anger and reactivity. I don't know why people on TikTok insist on poking at someone who has insinuated they struggle with mental health when clearly the most healthy course of action is to just leave him alone
Well he cries about being banned for no reason , when he does the exact same thing ; blocking people asking a fair simple question.

and the healthy thing to do, should be him learning to control his anger issues

No a
TQUOTE="Jodei_redd, post: 67294581, member: 6885581"]Exactly but gay ppl do this too often! Thirst after a straight guy then get mad when he’s not caving to their request or expectations he never set in the first place and its so annoying

This has been hashed and rehashed to death. Neither side listens or cares. A) No one should harass or sexualize anyone. B) He sexualized himself via an OnlyFans account he literally jerks off on and simple compliments aren't harassment, which has been spelled out here so many fucking times I'm exhausted. C) He self-proclaimed his allyship then shit bricks over and over again whether someone said "fuck me raw" or "great muscles". D) Those who defend him, he isn't going to fuck you. Those who harass him, he isn't going to fuck you. Those who shut up and wait quietly for hot content, thank you. You get it. PERIOD.[/QUOTE]
No actually the real simple answer is if its a problem stop giving him money! Problem solved

="cguy24, post: 67319401, member: 1195568"]Aside from his reactions to the "inappropriate harassment" he receives from gay admirers, I notice he also has extremely volatile reactions to just about everything else as well. A good amount of his videos are excessive tantrums at very minor perceived slights. Every infraction against him is worthy of a dramatic meltdown in his eyes. He has a serious problem controlling his anger and reactivity. I don't know why people on TikTok insist on poking at someone who has insinuated they struggle with mental health when clearly the most healthy course of action is to just leave him alone[/QUOTE]
No, the most healthy course of action for him, a grown man who knows his own mental health, is to get off TikTok and be accountable. He's making choices. He's educated, has military training, and clear gym discipline. He also admits past substance abuse. It's HIS job to be accountable and avoid triggers, not everyone else's.

Reactions: SmellyPirateHooker
="cguy24, post: 67319401, member: 1195568"]Aside from his reactions to the "inappropriate harassment" he receives from gay admirers, I notice he also has extremely volatile reactions to just about everything else as well. A good amount of his videos are excessive tantrums at very minor perceived slights. Every infraction against him is worthy of a dramatic meltdown in his eyes. He has a serious problem controlling his anger and reactivity. I don't know why people on TikTok insist on poking at someone who has insinuated they struggle with mental health when clearly the most healthy course of action is to just leave him alone
No, the most healthy course of action for him, a grown man who knows his own mental health, is to get off TikTok and be accountable. He's making choices. He's educated, has military training, and clear gym discipline. He also admits past substance abuse. It's HIS job to be accountable and avoid triggers, not everyone else's.[/QUOTE]
I agree I feel like he should stay single for ever. He looks like the time to kill someone over a little argument.

It's the cycle of every lpsg thread. People are gonna bitch about the thread subject, even though there's no benefit in that except just cluttering the thread. I hope people like that just move on tbh, or just say it to his face if it's bothering y'all enough.