Creeohdee (chris O’donnell)

This is the stupidest thing I’ve read in a while on here.
IMO Husker does make a good point. Chris has certain views towards women (slut-shaming a girl although he “uses” her for sexual gratification) and homosexual attraction (making him so uncomfortable) that are much more akin to a Republican than a Liberal. He does not seem to put much thought into these matter, either, but simply follows “traditional” thought patterns that are based on social suppression.

Reactions: takem1
I just feel like if people are that upset why come looking for his nudes. Like if I don’t like someone I’m not gonna be looking for their nudes, free or paid for. Our community will talk someone into making an onlyfans knowing damn well who they are from the jump and because we don’t like certain things about them begin to tear them down. Just get the nut and keep it moving. It’s not that Damn deep
If you have any content of him, could you share it with us?

Reactions: AndroidNyne79
IMO Husker does make a good point. Chris has certain views towards women (slut-shaming a girl although he “uses” her for sexual gratification) and homosexual attraction (making him so uncomfortable) that are much more akin to a Republican than a Liberal. He does not seem to put much thought into these matter, either, but simply follows “traditional” thought patterns that are based on social suppression.
Re-read the point I quoted and please tell me it’s a fuxking stupid sentence.

Reactions: takem1
some of y'all need to chill

some gay men and women really think that harassing a man is different than harassing a woman and that they should accept it otherwise they are not ''liberal enough'' lmao
Except making compliments is hardly “harassment”, especially if the “objects of desire” puts themselves at display on Onlyfans to make bank. And people pay money for an “exclusive access “ and the chance to have interactions with him. This is not a harmless woman who never wanted the attention and gets no compensation for it….

Reactions: darkmscl
Except making compliments is hardly “harassment”, especially if the “objects of desire” puts themselves at display on Onlyfans to make bank. And people pay money for an “exclusive access “ and the chance to have interactions with him. This is not a harmless woman who never wanted the attention and gets no compensation for it….

Hes not talking about on onlyfans though. He’s talking about when he’d go on tiktok or ig live and besides y’all were in his comments begging him to do. No one is entitled to anything. If y’all don’t like just stop paying. He’s straight. He doesn’t wanna hear about what y’all would do to his asshole. Y’all beg these people to make it and then ruin and it. Get the nut and go