Curious straight guys

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Just men being men and being open. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

S k y p = BigNuts2020

37 horned up married bi curious. Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going.

Hit me up if into it. Skype : BigNuts2020

TMo854

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dom here. LOOKING FOR A COMPLETELY OBEDIENT SLAVE TO OWN AND TRAIN ON A LONG TERM BASIS:

I'm a 32 year old fit and hung master seeking obedient male slaves for long term owner/slave relationship. Ideally, slaves will be between 18 and 35 years old.

Looking for a slave/PET/TOY-Into COMPLETE submission, with a desire to only please me. I demand attention, and a boy who regularly is available to be used, and ensures I am taking care of, regardless if you get off or not (even though I like to see you do), various kinks, tasks and rp. I'm a strict dom, who will test your willingness to serve and get the job done.

-Looking for Long term, and I expect to be served often throughout the week/day.

You should physically be:
-Somewhat fit, if your not your face should more than make up for it.
-I'm particularly interested in blond/ginger slaves, twinks, bubble butts, geek slaves, latinos/Spanish subs, muscled/hung subs. I like slaves who know their place, serve faithfully and obediently, show face and who understand that serving is about the master. You're my slave, you exist to please me.

About me:

I have a lot of experience in owning/training slaves and don't have many limits asides from scat, family etc. I am interested in slaves with few limits as I enjoy exploring a range of kinks with my subs: cbt, edging, chastity, forced bi, long term ownership, total control, anal etc. I'm able to adapt my sessions to the slave. I currently own 2 full time slaves, but would like a new challenge, so seek to break in and mould a new pet slave.

My 2 current slaves are married and 'str8'. This is an attraction for me, but I'm open to owning gay/str8/bi subs if they're devoted, loyal and quick to learn. Both my slaves are currently in chastity (devices controlled from my phone).

You must show face on cam. - DO NOT Message me if you don't show face on cam. I WATCH only on cam, due to the nature of work. I usually mic (but this is harder with COVID). I use skype because it will alert you if a screenshot is done or recording.

- Be prepared to present your self for inspection. It is a full body inspection. It's a part of your application of you to be considered for use as my slave.

-DONT WASTE YOURS AND MY TIME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT MY REQUIREMENTS.
Be serious and step up boy. I will train the right boy, so if you are inexperienced, that's ok, I'm training you to serve ME.

I'm a reasonable guy. You have a few limits fine, as I do as well. I respect most. Communication is key boy.

I invite applications from serious slaves for this position. Successful applicants will be auditioned on a Skype video call.

Slaves who are completely obedient, live to serve their master and seek long term ownership and training should:

- add me on Skype
- send me their asl
- send a few paragraphs outlining their kinks, experience and why they think they're suitable for the role
- include a full frontal, and full reverse, nude.

My Skype is stephenthomas171717@yahoo.com
Bruh ain’t nobody got time for all of that