Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I had myself circumcised, I specifically requested that the frenulum be removed. It was quite thick and on the short side, and had no feeling, so it was no loss. In my opinion, circumcised cocks look better without it.
20220423_064447.jpg

Ttwwtest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am curious about who has and who not got their frenulum. Does the gomco, used for most US cuts but few British, remove the frenulum?
Oh that’s a good question. How do you know what circumcision tool was used? I am born in the US and was circumcised as an infant but I’m not sure what kind of tool was used on me.

JET812

Experimental Member
Media
I realized looking around that some cut guys have a frenelum. I was circumcised at birth and don’t think I have one. I’m pretty sensitive on the circumcision scar but touching below my head does nothing for me.
Any other cut dues with no frenelum?
I'm cut and I just have a groove where I think uncut guys usually have a band of skin. As a gay guy who just happens to have been with more cut guys than uncut, I've only seen one cut guy who had that band of skin. I think it usually gets taken off with the rest of the foreskin doesn't it? I recall on that guy who still had it, it looked a bit untidy and like it could tear at any moment.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was cut as an infant and my frenulum is intact. It is very sensitive and I can orgasm if I spend time gently stroking that tiny piece. I'm glad to still have mine. Someone posted above that there could be a chance a tearing a frenulum. Maybe if very short, but mine works excellently.

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder why they would leave a frenulum on? That was horrible for me. I was so happy when I got my frenulum chopped off. Freed everything up and no more pain when it was pulled hard. Think a beautiful cut cock with frenulum removed is cosmetically best

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it may depend on when and how a guy was circumcised as to whether the fren is removed or not.
I'm cut and I just have a groove where I think uncut guys usually have a band of skin. As a gay guy who just happens to have been with more cut guys than uncut, I've only seen one cut guy who had that band of skin. I think it usually gets taken off with the rest of the foreskin doesn't it? I recall on that guy who still had it, it looked a bit untidy and like it could tear at any moment.

Reactions: Summer of 1973