Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a gay man, I’ve noticed that gay men tend to prefer uncut dicks. I do know a decent amount of gay men who also prefer cut. Do you have a preference? For me, I definitely prefer uncut and this is me being vers, but lately mostly topping. There’s something about seeing foreskin on a dick that makes it seem so much more delicious I love cut dicks as well, but uncut is like the full experience.

Share what you prefer and why also feel free to share a pic of yours. I’ve shared pics of mine. Looking forward to seeing your responses!

Attachments

Uncut. I am cut done in my early 20s due to medical reasons. The good thing my doc made it look really pretty. Often a cut dick especially from america looks so unappealing like it was cut way too much. Dunno if thats cause it is done at infancy but it looks like it is hurt.

When it comes to sex often uncut men have way more pre and arent as dry i love playing with it and seeing their cocks grow so much they push out of the forskin. I hope the craze of cutting boys will further go back.
Though there are pretty cut dicks too. It isnt an exclusion and wouldnt matter to choice of romantic partner.

As a gay man, I’ve noticed that gay men tend to prefer uncut dicks. I do know a decent amount of gay men who also prefer cut. Do you have a preference? For me, I definitely prefer uncut and this is me being vers, but lately mostly topping. There’s something about seeing foreskin on a dick that makes it seem so much more delicious I love cut dicks as well, but uncut is like the full experience.

Share what you prefer and why also feel free to share a pic of yours. I’ve shared pics of mine. Looking forward to seeing your responses!
Gorgeous body and uncut penis!!! :heart_eyes:

In my experience I can't say I've noticed gay men tend to prefer uncut over cut. I think it's a coin toss.
I love both but strongly have a preference for uncut, mostly because my husband is uncut. Once I got that first taste of him, I was totally hooked. :yum

View media item 13129841
View media item 10639521
View media item 10639331
View media item 10639451

There’s something about seeing foreskin on a dick that makes it seem so much more delicious I love cut dicks as well, but uncut is like the full experience.
This. Exactly. :emoji_point_up_2:

• Love
Reactions: chpoof
I instinctively look to other things in a dick.. like aesthetic overall for example.. but yes I definitely have a thing for cut or uncut and I think it’s not a huge deal for me at the end, but I prefer cut to be honest..they look like one solid piece of meat and the fact that are always prepared turn me on so much..plus it’s not always wet and moist.. but I think people in general, like me, doesn’t even pay too much attention, I witnessed instead men with some personal issue that arguing so livid about it and to my final conclusion it’s just uncut men feeling insecure or attacked by something that could be more attractive or cut men that doesn’t accept they were circumcised at birth or feeling depressed because they think they lost their vital function. Bottom line: it’s just a normal and silly preference except for people with personal issue.

Reactions: Mossy_Man
It all depends who you ask. As a nudist I get to see how many guys like one but not the other. I know cut guys that prefer uncut, and vice versa. Plenty prefer the same as what they are.
I'm cut, and while I did for a time have an obsession with uncut, that faded away when I found that most uncut guys couldn't masturbate me properly like cut guys. I also started to appreciate the more naked appearance of the always exposed glans. That said, some of my best friends are uncut, and it's certainly not a deciding criteria for hooking up with someone.