Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THAT IS HOT! We need more details. Imagine your dad putting a load in them as well and slurping it up.
I love wearing briefs and my dad wears boxer briefs. We exchanged our underwear. He took my boxer briefs and I took his tight briefs. Occasionally I’ll find his cum stains in my old underwear and it gives me an instant rock hard boner. I jerk off in his briefs as I sniff his cum stains.

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love wearing briefs and my dad wears boxer briefs. We exchanged our underwear. He took my boxer briefs and I took his tight briefs. Occasionally I’ll find his cum stains in my old underwear and it gives me an instant rock hard boner. I jerk off in his briefs as I sniff his cum stains.
Hmmmm, you’ve got me so horny. Some frottage between you and Dad in your underwear….grrrrr.

Lucifer901

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would fool around with any dad in briefs...just not my own. If you saw him, you'd understand why.lol There is definitely something kinda sexy about fooling around in undies. Especially when frotting is involved. Its sizzling hot to watch guys rub their bulges together. Sometimes, their cock is sticking out. So yet, it definitely can be sizzling hot.