Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do the same thing. The idea of my dick touching the same fabric his dick touched makes me cum. My profile pic is me in his used underwear lol
That’s so hot buddy..your pic makes me hard!

SwimJHawk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Laundry basket at the in laws is like a gold mine. Father in law is midwestern, age 60, 5’11, 200, contractor and very well endowed. Girth length and balls - all well above average (I know this fact because he walks around his home comfortably in his white Hanes briefs when my husband and I visit; my husband noted this is something his father has done his entire life and he always very much enjoyed the eye candy himself). Father in law wears white Hanes briefs only and sleeps naked. After a long day of chopping wood in the forest, let me tell you - his scent is so potent and musky. I find his pheromones to be wildly aromatic. He piles up about a weeks worth of his underwear in the basket and to my enjoyment, burying my nose right where his balls or precum fall, it feels like inhaling a heaven of manly scent. I even stole a pair of his briefs once because his odor/scent was too strong to pass on the opportunity.

Tybo28

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Laundry basket at the in laws is like a gold mine. Father in law is midwestern, age 60, 5’11, 200, contractor and very well endowed. Girth length and balls - all well above average (I know this fact because he walks around his home comfortably in his white Hanes briefs when my husband and I visit; my husband noted this is something his father has done his entire life and he always very much enjoyed the eye candy himself). Father in law wears white Hanes briefs only and sleeps naked. After a long day of chopping wood in the forest, let me tell you - his scent is so potent and musky. I find his pheromones to be wildly aromatic. He piles up about a weeks worth of his underwear in the basket and to my enjoyment, burying my nose right where his balls or precum fall, it feels like inhaling a heaven of manly scent. I even stole a pair of his briefs once because his odor/scent was too strong to pass on the opportunity.
Does your husband enjoy the scent too?

Reactions: deleted12595501

SwimJHawk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does your husband enjoy the scent too?
Yes, husband enjoys his fathers scent very much. He did not “grow up” smelling his fathers underwear or socks from the laundry basket. He learned about this fetish in college and has taken full advantage of sniffing around whenever he has a chance. He loves his fathers potent scent so much that he places his fathers worn briefs that I swiped over his face entirely and puts the balls crotch area directly over his nose while he rides my dick fantasizing that it is his fathers dick inside of him. I wish everyone that loves ball smell could sniff this man’s gear. It is so fucking hot.

D

deleted12595501

Yes, husband enjoys his fathers scent very much. He did not “grow up” smelling his fathers underwear or socks from the laundry basket. He learned about this fetish in college and has taken full advantage of sniffing around whenever he has a chance. He loves his fathers potent scent so much that he places his fathers worn briefs that I swiped over his face entirely and puts the balls crotch area directly over his nose while he rides my dick fantasizing that it is his fathers dick inside of him. I wish everyone that loves ball smell could sniff this man’s gear. It is so fucking hot.
You are a good husband. Wow so hot

D

deleted16048621

I love doing something very similar, except I smell my dads underwear while riding a dildo and imagining it’s him. I’ve not been lucky enough yet to find a partner to fuck me while I sniff dads underwear, hopefully one day though.

BoxersloverCA

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would fool around with any dad in briefs...just not my own. If you saw him, you'd understand why.lol There is definitely something kinda sexy about fooling around in undies. Especially when frotting is involved. Its sizzling hot to watch guys rub their bulges together. Sometimes, their cock is sticking out. So yet, it definitely can be sizzling hot.
Love fooling around in undies love seeing a man in them

fm_wtm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day I went to the bathroom after him. And there it was: dark blue terrycloth briefs with a wide elastic waistband. And suddenly I had it in my hand. I was looking for the hairs. Was also totally stiff. I was totally confused about my feelings and quickly put him back. But that's when it all began...

Kakara25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was maybe 11 (now 26) my dad is single and would jerk off all the time. I had a nightmare and went to his room, he was fast asleep with a boner and some cum on his cock cause he clearly jerked off and went to sleep. Not sure why, but I licked his cock a few times, his cum was really thick.
As I got a older I would listen to him jerk off and sniff his underwear that I stole while i jerked off too. He always had the the same type of navy blue briefs. His balls always looked fucking huge in them

Tybo28

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure why?! The reason seems pretty obvious....and so hot. I'm guessing he is attractive?
I was maybe 11 (now 26) my dad is single and would jerk off all the time. I had a nightmare and went to his room, he was fast asleep with a boner and some cum on his cock cause he clearly jerked off and went to sleep. Not sure why, but I licked his cock a few times, his cum was really thick.
As I got a older I would listen to him jerk off and sniff his underwear that I stole while i jerked off too. He always had the the same type of navy blue briefs. His balls always looked fucking huge in theM

Reactions: Kakara25

Blue2627

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone ever find cum stains in their dad's briefs?
Yes, both his and my uncles, dads was already dry but my uncles was fresh cause he came out of the shower and had just thrown them in the laundry basket i assume he jerked off and cleaned himself with his boxers