Dancers

GermanKoreanBoy: Hi I'm a dancer and I'm hung but for all you very well hung guys who are dancers how do you hid your buldge when you're dancing. Do you use a dance belt with a big pouch? How do you keep it all from bouncing and moving? I'm talking about Ballet, Jazz, tap...Not Stripping! I'm wondering how you kepp it all in its place!

KissMeImHung: I'm a dancer as well, A REAL ONE, not the kind that takes clothes off, those are strippers, now that being out of the way....... hiding the bulge.... well its very hard to do that, since i started dancing i have had that problem, the dance belt so far i have found is the only thing that is best. Spandex, Jock straps, etc.... show through the tights and jazz pants. Try "tucking", it is very very very very very uncomfortable, not sure of your size but it may work for you, i "tucked" only one time and i never did it again, i usually just stuff "him" in there and go for it, not much we well endowed dancers can do. Hope i have been of some help....

KissMeImHung: hi..... me again, just wanted to clarify, that i am in NO WAY trying to insult strippers in my earlier post.... i have stripped before too.....there is a difference in dancers and stripping dancers..... have a good day ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, Kiss ... ahem ... I'm glad that you're not trying to insult strippers, but that capitalised A REAL ONE certainly conveys the idea of a snide remark. In defense of us strippers (btw, we prefer the term 'exotic dancers'), some of us are REAL ONES as well. I have studied ballet, modern and ballroom dance.
Now back to the question at hand. When dancing, a dance belt is a must ... as indispensible to a dancer as a jock strap is to an athlete. Not one with a large pouch. It should be as snug as possible to hold the penis in the vertical position against one's groin and belly. I recommend a T back; those with a partial back can cause visible creases that are most unattractive under tights. If the pouch is not tight enough, that's when you experience the jiggle.

willem73: I think we all need to learn to take ourselves a little bit more seriously :p

hunter4vws: :p
Let it swing,,, let it swing,,,, let it swing

just swaying to the music, let it swing let it swing let it swing, free..... free as the wind can bee.......

dang guys cant holding or keeping your self that "tucked" be bad... I know its uncomfortable!!
even a jock is too snuck some times!!! ???