Daniel montoya hot colombian model

What happened to his public Instagram?

He might have changed his instagram name. When somebody change their instagram name it shows that the page is closed. Now we have to know what is his new name. If he didnt change his name,he might have his instagram page back. Instagram should fix that. So when somebody change their name,their instagram should stay. Or he might have been banned from instagram. He does have tons of thurst traps. Gay thurst traps. The worst thurst traps in the eyes of instagram. So it would not be surprising. Gay men are more at risk to lose their instagram. Instagram is known for banning many gay men instagram pages. Muscular gay men post too much thurst traps.

Reactions: Henriii
R Alejo n Daniel still Fucking each other?...don’t get me wrong here ok...their “fuck vids” r legendary...

Ok but I happy that Daniel is sucking, rimming, fucking (etc.) other fat dicks :)...get them in a long straight line ;)

He might have changed his instagram name. When somebody change their instagram name it shows that the page is closed. Now we have to know what is his new name. If he didnt change his name,he might have his instagram page back. Instagram should fix that. So when somebody change their name,their instagram should stay. Or he might have been banned from instagram. He does have tons of thurst traps. Gay thurst traps. The worst thurst traps in the eyes of instagram. So it would not be surprising. Gay men are more at risk to lose their instagram. Instagram is known for banning many gay men instagram pages. Muscular gay men post too much thurst traps.
His account has been reported by some Haters (that's what he tweeted recently)

Do you guys think his ass is natural or got a bbl? Wondering because Colombian Women & Men seem to love going under the knife.

I think it's 100% natural. he has a great squat ass. Alejo and him work out a lot.

I think it's 100% natural. he has a great squat ass. Alejo and him work out a lot.
yeah his ass don't show any of the telltale signs of surgery at all. Very much a solid muscle ass

Reactions: Guystartrek
I cant believe that he is back to zero. He had so many pictures. All lost. Because of haters. I wonder what is the % of his haters were gay. I'm sure most of them were straight. Instagram is unfair with gay men. So many bikini girls posing in very sexual poses and showing tons of skin gets a pass. Theres a double standards. It would not happen if instagram would have a 18+ option. Fabrizio Santamaria gets his instagram banned every 2 or 3 months. And like the phoenix,he always comes back. Then gets banned again. Then comes back. Right now,his instagram is banned. Its ridiculous. His thurst traps are not worth being banned. He show his butt like all the other gay men on instagram. Its weird that many gay butts are too much for instagram and some gay butts are tolerated. But most female butts are accepted. Fabrizio seems to have more haters than usual. His instagrams never last. Gay men,especially good looking muscular gay men have no preotection on instagram. They are the most at rish to lose their instagram. Since they are the ones that do the thurst traps the most. They really should make a gay instagram. Like that good looking gay men would keep their instagram.

This is his new instagram. At least for now. Enjoy it when it last.
Daniel montoya (@danielmatoya) • Photos et vidéos Instagram

Reactions: Rik151 and EduDudu
I cant believe that he is back to zero. He had so many pictures. All lost. Because of haters. I wonder what is the % of his haters were gay. I'm sure most of them were straight. Instagram is unfair with gay men. So many bikini girls posing in very sexual poses and showing tons of skin gets a pass. Theres a double standards. It would not happen if instagram would have a 18+ option. Fabrizio Santamaria gets his instagram banned every 2 or 3 months. And like the phoenix,he always comes back. Then gets banned again. Then comes back. Right now,his instagram is banned. Its ridiculous. His thurst traps are not worth being banned. He show his butt like all the other gay men on instagram. Its weird that many gay butts are too much for instagram and some gay butts are tolerated. But most female butts are accepted. Fabrizio seems to have more haters than usual. His instagrams never last. Gay men,especially good looking muscular gay men have no preotection on instagram. They are the most at rish to lose their instagram. Since they are the ones that do the thurst traps the most. They really should make a gay instagram. Like that good looking gay men would keep their instagram.

This is his new instagram. At least for now. Enjoy it when it last.
Daniel montoya (@danielmatoya) • Photos et vidéos Instagram

Is he living in Brazil now?