Daniel montoya hot colombian model

Yes, it’s wide open...his hole won’t tightly grab the Dick inside him like it use to.

Daniel likes entertaining all the Big Guys ;)

Wat a Big Slut ❤️❤️❤️

Im sure he doesn’t feel as much as it looks like, but that’s not because of his hole, is because of the drugs.
I’m not saying he’s a junkie and a slut, but the viewers sometimes forget that giving his hole is his job and not something he does for pleasure (even tho I’m sure he enjoys it sometimes), and like all the people, sometimes he doesn’t enjoy his job but he’s good at it, that’s why we think he’s having hot and dirty sex and having the time of his life, when his probably thinking about the right camera angle, keeping the boner, or thinking nothing at all cause he has to be stunned to take those fat dicks for that amount of time, just think about it, everyday sex is usually not longer than 15 min, and he takes big fat dicks for 20 or 30 mins straight, that’s why sometimes he looks kinda lost.

Im sure he doesn’t feel as much as it looks like, but that’s not because of his hole, is because of the drugs.
I’m not saying he’s a junkie and a slut, but the viewers sometimes forget that giving his hole is his job and not something he does for pleasure (even tho I’m sure he enjoys it sometimes), and like all the people, sometimes he doesn’t enjoy his job but he’s good at it, that’s why we think he’s having hot and dirty sex and having the time of his life, when his probably thinking about the right camera angle, keeping the boner, or thinking nothing at all cause he has to be stunned to take those fat dicks for that amount of time, just think about it, everyday sex is usually not longer than 15 min, and he takes big fat dicks for 20 or 30 mins straight, that’s why sometimes he looks kinda lost.

I’ve noticed Daniel mostly high on poppers while getting pounded:).

Reactions: Nerdami0223
I do not know why but I feel like his vids just lack something... he is hot affff, taking the best dicks but either he is kinda boring while he is taking it or just his tops do not know how to fuck properly (despite having THE best dicks)