Daniel montoya hot colombian model

Wow, that is clearly a mouthful and then some. But our Daniel is a super trooper and gave it 110% and made it work.

Daniel’s a fucking Blowfish when it comes to chowing down on Big Dick...

And his Pussyhole is just Heaven on Earth❤️, you can throw a refrigerator inside that Hole, it’s like a Hungry vacuum cleaner!

I tell yah, I’m so proud of our Boy, he’s way up there on my list, he’s like #0....Whore of All Whores ;)

Happy New Year!!!!

Daniel’s a fucking Blowfish when it comes to chowing down on Big Dick...

And his Pussyhole is just Heaven on Earth❤️, you can throw a refrigerator inside that Hole, it’s like a Hungry vacuum cleaner!

I tell yah, I’m so proud of our Boy, he’s way up there on my list, he’s like #0....Whore of All Whores ;)

Happy New Year!!!!
Yes, his hole, if anything, is extremely accommodating. And for that I am very thankful.

Yes, his hole, if anything, is extremely accommodating. And for that I am very thankful.

Daniel is an “All U can Eat, All U can Fuck” kind of guy ;)...

Im wondering how his bf(?) feels about him “whoring” around...Daniel’s fucking every Big Dick he can Fuck ;)

Daniel is an “All U can Eat, All U can Fuck” kind of guy ;)...

Im wondering how his bf(?) feels about him “whoring” around...Daniel’s fucking every Big Dick he can Fuck ;)
Well, they're both making good money with his whoring around, so he's really fine with it, I guess.

It's so unusual to see Daniel being the top here... I only realised at the end of the video.
Probably does so to keep his topping skills in tip top shape. In real life he probably skews more verse than on OF. Either way, it’s always boner inducing to watch him in action. His videos are always good for shooting a nice load.

He’s got the point its widen a lot. He’s doing a lot rough and DP sex what causes anus damag.
I fucked this guy once who was practically a virgin and after an hour his once tight ass was so loose I could barely feel it. For bottoming, there is a balance between how tight you make your ass vs. letting it loose so you don't strain yourself. Most seasoned bottoms know how to strike that balance and can voluntarily increase and decrease how tight they are. Men don't have hymens, so even the most damaged ass can retighten after only a short duration of abstinence. Please, guys, use some common sense here. It's literally assholes, not rocket science.

I fucked this guy once who was practically a virgin and after an hour his once tight ass was so loose I could barely feel it. For bottoming, there is a balance between how tight you make your ass vs. letting it loose so you don't strain yourself. Most seasoned bottoms know how to strike that balance and can voluntarily increase and decrease how tight they are. Men don't have hymens, so even the most damaged ass can retighten after only a short duration of abstinence. Please, guys, use some common sense here. It's literally assholes, not rocket science.

someone on here responded to the constant “omg asshole So loose from getting fucked so much” convo by saying “y’all just need to admit y’all can’t fuck and your stroke is wack, and move on.” I’m paraphrasing clearly lol

Reactions: Balljunkie