Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ugh, I really want to love this guy. I like his face and masculine body, but once he starts with all the "gay gestures", I'm turned off. I'm doomed to stick to spicy straight guys:sob::laughing: lol
gay gestures? lol where. If Daniel is "feminine" to you. You have a skewed sense of reality buddy. lol smh

Oddjob13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
gay gestures? lol where. If Daniel is "feminine" to you. You have a skewed sense of reality buddy. lol smh
Lol I didn't say he was feminine, but he does certain things with his eyes and his facial expressions that I pick up on. I could tell he was gay without knowing anything about him within a few seconds of watching him talk. I wish it didn't turn me off, but it does.

Reactions: TimTimmy

Oddjob13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well your loss, good day lol. I don't care if someone is gay or straight, masc or fem but more power to ya. :D
Oh I agree it's my loss. I guess I'm trying to change that, but I'm afraid my internalized homophobia from being a closet case for too long has manifested itself too strongly within me to not get turned off by such things. I think it's completely irrational, but it's an automatic response in my subconscious. Anyway, still subscribed to the guy though.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh I agree it's my loss. I guess I'm trying to change that, but I'm afraid my internalized homophobia from being a closet case for too long has manifested itself too strongly within me to not get turned off by such things. I think it's completely irrational, but it's an automatic response in my subconscious. Anyway, still subscribed to the guy though.
I appreciate that you actually acknowledge the "issue" at all unlike so many other gays, That's more than I can say for most lol. Very mature of you, genuinely. I was like that for a long time too but my tastes widened a bit with time. It's fine to not be attracted to feminine guys/mannerisms of course but I just think it can lead to missing out in some cases. I apologize for being harsh with you earlier by the way.

Last edited:

I appreciate that you actually acknowledge the "issue" at all unlike so many other gays, That's more than I can say for most lol. Very mature of you, genuinely. I was like that for a long time too but my tastes widened a bit with time. It's fine to not be attracted to feminine guy/mannerisms of course but I just think it can lead to missing out in some cases. I apologize for being harsh with you earlier by the way.
Not all guys w/ big Dick knows how to admit they made a mistake n then apologize:).

I take my pants off to u:)!

Oddjob13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I appreciate that you actually acknowledge the "issue" at all unlike so many other gays, That's more than I can say for most lol. Very mature of you, genuinely. I was like that for a long time too but my tastes widened a bit with time. It's fine to not be attracted to feminine guys/mannerisms of course but I just think it can lead to missing out in some cases. I apologize for being harsh with you earlier by the way.
No need to apologize. I'm extremely hard to offend lol

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just enjoy his well creamed hole.

Reactions: EduDudu

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ugh, I really want to love this guy. I like his face and masculine body, but once he starts with all the "gay gestures", I'm turned off. I'm doomed to stick to spicy straight guys:sob::laughing: lol
Are you implying that straight men are more masculine than gay men? Both Daniel and Alejo are masculine.

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oddjob13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are you implying that straight men are more masculine than gay men? Both Daniel and Alejo are masculine.
No, not really. I don't think the words "masculine" and "feminine" really covers what I'm talking about here. I'm talking about several elements that shines through a gay guy's masculinity or femininity that my "gaydar" picks up on, and that gives them away. For people who don't analyze other people very thoroughly, this won't make much sense. I'm 31 and I feel like younger gay guys's "gaydar" are getting more and more out of order. Probably because of these newer ideas about sexuality being fluid, and a general higher acceptance of gay people in society, so they don't as often have to go through the same ordeal my generation did and even more so, those older than me, in trying to hide it, while at the same time learning to spot others.

Anyway, I'm talking about things like their body language, their hand gestures, their eye movements, the way they smile, the way they talk, their energy, and in some cases even some physical features as well. There's no exact science to this, and I don't know why this is, but many gay guys have what I like to call "gay eyes" or a "gay mouth" lol. It may sound ridiculous and strange, but I have been right too often and seen this too many times for it to all be a coincidence, so there must be something in gay men's biology that causes this to happen. Anyhoo:laughing:

cuchelo1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How’s his onlyfans?
I gave a "review" earlier in the threads, but the long and short of it is- it's the worst I've ever subbed to *for the simple fact* that it was a complete waste of money. He has (well, had at the time, perhaps he's changed it since) it set up so that you can't "comment" on any of the posts, and all vids save for a few that are literally years old are pay-per-view. Well, you can't "order" a PPV video from the 30-second teaser clip he posts, you can only get it if you receive the initial DM at the time it was released, or if he sends you a private link. I sent him a PAID DM asking if I could *pay more money* to get some of the earlier clips and he never responded. In the month that I was subbed, he only "released" one video for PPV and one video that he would give as a bonus if you sent him proof that you subbed to Alejo's OF. So, I paid to join, paid to send him a message he ignored, was willing to pay even MORE to get full-length vids, but he made it impossible to do so.

I want to be clear, though- I'm not angry that he charges money for his vids. If ppl are willing to pay, good for him. I'm frustrated that he has it set up almost like a scam. THAT makes me think he's either shady or stupid. So, there you go. One man's experience, lol...

Reactions: Tagood7