Danielmeza

When I right click and copy the link, this is the link it gave me: https://www.instagram.com/bremen_fitness_/?hl=en
If you hover your cursor over the blue text, it will show you the link on the bottom of your browser as well.
Also, this entire time, you could have just put the name in Google and you will find him.
Do you need a Beginner Computer lesson?
Dude, Bremen in a fairly common name in Germany. There could be many "Instagram hot guys" by that name. All I asked for was the damn last name, and you decided to drag it all out, and for this rather queer looking fella? Not very impressed, but hey, that's subjective of course. Also, I am on a phone, not a computer smarty pants. I don't have the instagram app either.

Reactions: rdqnnn
Dude, Bremen in a fairly common name in Germany. There could be many "Instagram hot guys" by that name. All I asked for was the damn last name, and you decided to drag it all out, and for this rather queer looking fella? Not very impressed, but hey, that's subjective of course. Also, I am on a phone, not a computer smarty pants. I don't have the instagram app either.
No need to be rude…smarty pants.

Has he ever said?
I have kept an eye on this thread for a long time, and I have seen 0 evidence of him being gay. Him wearing pride socks and standing next to a gay performer does not convince me. Every person fishing for answers on his instagram, gets sanctimonious answers from him. E.g. "you have a dirty mind" etc. Someone early in these thread said the videos of him fucking a guy on OF were fake too, so yeah. He may be bi, but my instincts and analytical abilities tells me he's not gay, and I'm rarely wrong. That doesn't mean I can't be wrong though.

I have kept an eye on this thread for a long time, and I have seen 0 evidence of him being gay. Him wearing pride socks and standing next to a gay performer does not convince me. Every person fishing for answers on his instagram, gets sanctimonious answers from him. E.g. "you have a dirty mind" etc. Someone early in these thread said the videos of him fucking a guy on OF were fake too, so yeah. He may be bi, but my instincts and analytical abilities tells me he's not gay, and I'm rarely wrong. That doesn't mean I can't be wrong though.
So in other words,you have more proof of him being queer than no proof of him being straight?