Danielmeza

GUYS.. HIS DICK PICS ARE FAKE!!! HIS WHOLE PRESENCE ON ONLYFANS IS FAKE.. NONE OF THE FUCK PICS ARE HIS. DELETE REPORT AND MOVE ON

Does he show his face in that gay sex video? As you can see, this other member claims he sells other guy's content on his onlyfans. If that is the case, I might be right in my initial presumption after all.

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue
I disagree. He doesn't have the right mannerisms, the gestures or the eye movements of a gay guy. He has that "I'm more than just a pretty face", "you don't know my story", "I might break your heart but it will be fun" type of guy who notoriously cheats on his girlfriend kind of wibe:laughing:. He might be convincing that he enjoyes those anal toys, but I'm not buying it.
Not every gay guy is stereotypically gay. This is a very narrow minded view that helps no one. Personal anecdotes or “I just know it” doesn’t cut it.

Reactions: Jfg220
Not every gay guy is stereotypically gay. This is a very narrow minded view that helps no one. Personal anecdotes or “I just know it” doesn’t cut it.
I have yet to see any proof of him being gay. If you read a little further ahead, I was open to the idea of him being bi, after a pic was posted, but then it seemed he was only baiting, so yeah. That post you quoted was just speculation.

However, in 32 years on this earth, I have yet to see a gay guy that I can't tell is gay, no matter how masculine. I believe there is a genetic component to it that not only affects certain behavioral patterns that can't be hidden if you know what to look for, but also affects physical appearance to a very small degree. Something around the mouth area that I can't quite put my finger on, but that I notice in a very large portion of gay men. I think this needs to be researched.

• Haha
Reactions: HwlPx
I have yet to see any proof of him being gay. If you read a little further ahead, I was open to the idea of him being bi, after a pic was posted, but then it seemed he was only baiting, so yeah. That post you quoted was just speculation.

However, in 32 years on this earth, I have yet to see a gay guy that I can't tell is gay, no matter how masculine. I believe there is a genetic component to it that not only affects certain behavioral patterns that can't be hidden if you know what to look for, but also affects physical appearance to a very small degree. Something around the mouth area that I can't quite put my finger on, but that I notice in a very large portion of gay men. I think this needs to be researched.
He showed his bf on tiktok and has videos on OF where he’s fucking guys. So I really doubt he’s “baiting”

Reactions: Jfg220