Danielmeza

Bueno el es muy atractivo, pero me da tanta pena ajena cuando monta sus tiktoks haciendo bailes para mujeres, porque estoy 90% seguro que es gay.

Reactions: Touya90
Interesting. I'm still not convinced that he is gay though. Are you sure he isn't bisexual? He just reminds me so much of a straight friend of mine. Maybe I am blinded by that.
I really don’t give a f. if he’s gay, bi or straight. Why is everyone debating on his sexuality, it’s not like one of this days anyone of u would have a chance on him.
Anyway, if everyone is so obsessed in knowing if his lgbt+ ain’t difficult to scroll on his Instagram. At least for me, this is an obvious declaration of his sexuality.

Attachments

I really don’t give a f. if he’s gay, bi or straight. Why is everyone debating on his sexuality, it’s not like one of this days anyone of u would have a chance on him.
Anyway, if everyone is so obsessed in knowing if his lgbt+ ain’t difficult to scroll on his Instagram. At least for me, this is an obvious declaration of his sexuality.
I wasn't asking whether you gave a shit. I am interested because I strongly believe pure gay men has certain mannerisms and give-aways that can not be hidden. It reveals itself in a number of ways. Bisexuals are trickier. As for your opinion on the instagram post, I would agree, had he not had an onlyfans account. Anyone on OF could be queerbaiting these days,even as vaguely as this. I am interested for psychological reasons, not because I have any hopes of meeting him. I've only known about him for a few weeks.