Danny jones... 'tree man'

Find what ? The post got deleted
It was a short clip where his roommate was passed out drunk on the couch and he started to poke the guy in the ass with his finger. Nothing sexual, just a prank to mess with his friend.

Y’all he has a gf, I think it would be appropriate if y’all stopped commenting in this thread...out of respect
she’s made a conscious effort to google his name and go in the rabbit hole. it’s not like we’re sending her links being like “look how much we love your man”
Not to be rude but I think his gf could be doing better things than wondering what gay dudes say about her boyfriend like idk be with him in ways we can’t

Y’all he has a gf, I think it would be appropriate if y’all stopped commenting in this thread...out of respect
I think it would be polite if you left the thread and let people comment on whatever they want...out of respect. : unamused:

baby, welcome to the tea party. Here we spill the tea, and sip on the tea that we spill...His girlfriend should be happy that he is sought after by many, she’s got a hot commodity on her plate.

Reactions: dub.suckr
He called himself daddyshark in this picture of her grinding against his dick. Lol at whoever said to be respectful :joy:

XQjXDDA.jpg