Danny jones... 'tree man'

Bulge isn’t as big as I would like but it’s still a great view!

u have to remember that he is HUGE af, and his hands are freaking huge.... a 10 inches cock would look small in his hands lol...

Now notice how long is the bulge is and how big is the hand, i would totally say that he is a 8 incher

Is there a link between height and penis size? I’ve heard there’s a link between hands and dick size. And I’m sure he has big hands.... oh daddy give it to meeeeah

I think there is a link between hight and size, i mean, i've seen tall guys with small dicks, but they where no small at all just average or a little bit under the promedium of 6 inches. The thing is i've never seen a tall guy under 5 inches, but i've seen some tall guys with a perfec functional fotloong monster lol.... my last hook up was with a 6'3 guy with 9 inches between his legs lol....

And... there is this dude i used to follow in chaturbate who can touch his nipples with his fotlloong dick

he disapeared, but his videos still remain.

I think there is a link between hight and size, i mean, i've seen tall guys with small dicks, but they where no small at all just average or a little bit under the promedium of 6 inches. The thing is i've never seen a tall guy under 5 inches, but i've seen some tall guys with a perfec functional fotloong monster lol.... my last hook up was with a 6'3 guy with 9 inches between his legs lol....

And... there is this dude i used to follow in chaturbate who can touch his nipples with his fotlloong dick

he disapeared, but his videos still remain.

That’s crazy impressive! Looks like it would leave a hole just completely wrecked.

Reactions: Antoniooo
It is proven that there is a link between height and dick size, the taller you are the more probability of you having a big cock, most short guys have avergage or smaller dicks, a small proporción of them have longer than avergage dicks. Taller guys tend to have bigger than avergage dicks in proporción with their body and a small amoumt of them have avergage or shorter dicks.

Reactions: JaPret
It is proven that there is a link between height and dick size, the taller you are the more probability of you having a big cock, most short guys have avergage or smaller dicks, a small proporción of them have longer than avergage dicks. Taller guys tend to have bigger than avergage dicks in proporción with their body and a small amoumt of them have avergage or shorter dicks.
Your sources please

Your sources please

Not the OP but researchers did a comprehensive study on penis length (data from 15,000 men) that was published in BJU international (peer reviewed journal on urology). They found no correlation between foot size, hand size, weight, or race when it came to penis size. But they found a slight correlation between height and penis size. Emphasis on slight but ultimately it's still the only metric for guessing size that's been backed up by any solid data: Am I normal? Review Analyzes Data on Flaccid and Erect Penis Lengths in Men - BJUI

Not the OP but researchers did a comprehensive study on penis length (data from 15,000 men) that was published in BJU international (peer reviewed journal on urology). They found no correlation between foot size, hand size, weight, or race when it came to penis size. But they found a slight correlation between height and penis size. Emphasis on slight but ultimately it's still the only metric for guessing size that's been backed up by any solid data: Am I normal? Review Analyzes Data on Flaccid and Erect Penis Lengths in Men - BJUI
thats what i call source...

"Also we don’t care who he supports, we’re only here to appreciate his body."

We? Why do people like you like to speak for everyone? Grow up.

I put Kakit on ignore since he thinks he owns the internet. If you don't like someone's posts, just hit ignore. It's that easy.

An in response to Dminussquared: Danny Jones posted a pic with a fan who "happened" to wear the red MAGA hat. He then tried to rationalize it by saying that he would post a pic with any fan. And then he started to bash the commenters who had a problem with the message that the hat stands for, saying that the "hatred" is coming from the left, not the right. He only took down the pic after he lost a couple thousand followers within minutes. He did so unapologetically (without ever addressing the issue) and only to save his popularity.

He's obviously hot but I have to work very hard to imagine there's a different person in his body. Off topic but I unfollowed Sean Sarantos today bc he was also supporting MAGA red hat wearers. Obviously, neither of these guys would ever care, but it's just depressing to see their true colors come out.

Your virtue is remarkable.

Reactions: AXYB