Darker Penis Exercise

which exercise cause darker penis?

• Total voters

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It could be friction or trauma (just from the skin stretching involved) hyperpigmentation. Suggested treatments include topical OTC whitening creams. From a cosmetic chemist on-line: “Treatments containing ingredients like vitamin C, licorice root, and kojic acid help reduce hyperpigmentation by inhibiting tyrosinase, an enzyme responsible for the formation of skin-darkening melanin."

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hi guys, i several years of pe my cock became darker...is there any ways to restore the original colour? thanks

Not that I know of. I even things out with nude sunbathing. Looks completely natural with an 'all over' tan.

Reactions: Krpt

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After years of stopping girth work, the discoloration has faded away for me. I applied Tamanu oil everyday, but I can't say if it was the oil or just time.

I have also used micro needling to resolve some discoloration immediately after it occurred, i.e. i got some discoloration from pumping and that night i used a 1.5mm micro needle stamp. Before using the stamp i wiped my shaft down with an alcohol swab and after i was done i moisturized with a hyaluronic acid cream.. But i don't know how effective it is for long term discoloration, and it does hurt and make your penis bloody.