David corenswet ( affairs of state ) 2018

Agreed. I think it’s extremely lazy when they bend established characters to check a box that appeals to a group of people (like when WB announced a while back that they’d make their next Clark Kent black. They don’t want to use Val-Zod or just make a movie about Icon, no. It had to be Clark Kent). There are plenty of gay etc. comic book characters they could make movies for, but they simply choose not to because their names aren’t that big. What’s the solution? Do the work to make the character big. I wouldn’t be okay with a gay Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne myself. There are just some characters you don’t mess with.
I will admit they did a pretty good job of retconning Alan Scott into a late-in-life coming out. But the details of his history really lent themselves to the reveal. (Plus, the character's creator was inspired by opera!)

People have been complaining of David Corenswet being skinny, y'all need to realize his arch-enemy Lex Luthor could be played by an equally-hot twunk, Bill Skarsgård! This might be a long shot but is there any way James Gunn give us some homoerotic shirtless scene between these two sexy actors!:pDavid-Corenswet.jpg

b51635c18037e5915cb3e6da367e824a.gif

IMG_20200610_233746.jpg
bsn-behindblueskies0096.jpg

But it's already for sure that he's the new Falcon? And what is name?
Officially confirmed by Kevin Feige last year. The character, Joaquin Torres, was first introduced in Falcon and Winter Soldier mini-series, and he will have a larger role as the new Falcon in Cap 4.
Now let's get back to David's cute legs and thighs and everything else

He’s insanely hot but I find him to be not particularly photogenic. He’s so much sexier in his movies and shows while he’s in motion. When he “models“ it doesn’t hit as hard for me. He’s still attractive, of course, but it hits different.

He’s insanely hot but I find him to be not particularly photogenic. He’s so much sexier in his movies and shows while he’s in motion. When he “models“ it doesn’t hit as hard for me. He’s still attractive, of course, but it hits different.
IMG_4457.gif

Attachments

Reactions: B92
I told y'all James Gunn was going to fuck up and do David dirty...and lo and behold, he's cramming what should've been a Superman solo debut movie chock-full of random side superheroes because he can't write for shit outside of his comfort zone, which constitutes solely of wacky characters yelling at each other.

(Also, screw Gunn double for casting bloated, old ass Nathan Fillion as bossy daddy Guy Gardner:

Guy-Gardner.jpg