David corenswet ( affairs of state ) 2018

I only knew him from the series Hollywood.

He's really beautiful.

Also, I can't believe he's actually younger than me (for a few weeks) lol it makes me feel ancient, because I see him as this full grown man, and I'm still trapped in my teenage years in my mind.

He's really beautiful.

Also, I can't believe he's actually younger than me (for a few weeks) lol it makes me feel ancient, because I see him as this full grown man, and I'm still trapped in my teenage years in my mind.
not you having an existential crisis on a thirsting thread:sob::sob::sob:

He's really beautiful.

that happens to me a lot. I'm 27 and i always think some actors/singers are older than me so google them and then... surprise! they are 23, 24 yo :weary_face:

that happens to me a lot. I'm 27 and i always think some actors/singers are older than me so google them and then... surprise! they are 23, 24 yo :weary_face:

You gays suffer the most from Peter Pan Syndrome. Get therapy o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Isvalerika
not you having an existential crisis on a thirsting thread:sob::sob::sob:
send help
for real. it first happened to me with Meghan Trainor when she released her first song. I was still in college and I thought that she was in her 30s or late 20s and then it turned out I was actually older than her, I was like SHUT UP there's no way in hell

in the particular case of this actor, and to stay in topic, I think it was the series I watched that made him look much older
david-corenswet-hollywood-instagram--1588281864-view-0.png

or just because of his physique, in my mind it's like, the bigger the guy, the older.

You gays suffer the most from Peter Pan Syndrome. Get therapy o_O

Continuing with my comment above, mentally I'm stuck at 17 lol I just can't help it even if my id tells me I'm 30.

But physically, I haven't changed that much either. I may have a bit more hair in places I didn't use to, and my hairline my have receded a little, but all in all I'm still the same skinny guy since like 12 years ago, acne and all. I still wear clothes I've had since like 2011 or 2012 and they fit just fine. When I was like 25 someone brought to work a scale that supposedly measured your body fat, water, muscle mass, weight, and whatnot and would give you a "biological age" or something, and mine was 18 and everyone was like get out of here lol

Though for example, lately I've been noticing that when I go to a store or something like that, it's now more frequent that I find employees that do look younger than me, and is very noticeable to me, which is one of the few things that actually remind me of my age, because they almost look like kids in my eyes, and maybe they're already in their early 20s. But they literally look small, skinny, baby faced, etc. Up until a few years ago, I would never find an employee at any place that were younger than me, so in that sense I do feel the difference.

But most artists, as @diamondleather said, just look older for some reason, especially male artists. I guess it's because I'm not used to seeing muscular guys in my real life, like no one I know is that buffed or that tall so my idea of how people my age look like is very different from the people in the entertainment business.

Reactions: 3403861
Who goes to the beach in his underwear? We all know that underwear + water gives you a huge bulge. Wear a speedo for support and tighness.

Superman's son is bi, and people lost their shit over. There would definitely be controversy.
My best friend was one of them, and I side-eyed him about probably not having bought a Superman comic book in the last 3 decades. But as a longtime gay fan, even I wouldn't be comfortable with them changing Superman's essence that much. His romance with Lois Lane is just too central to the character to mess with.

Huh, looks like he has a bit of chest fur after all—who knew? I hope they let him keep it for the role.

I've seen Corenswet convey that wholesome Jimmy Stewart vibe in his period piece work, so I'm a lot more confident about his acting the part correctly than I am about Gunn being able to write a sincere, earnest character without baking mockery into the narrative. He'll do great as Clark Kent; the question is will he have the gravitas to make audiences believe he's Superman once he's in the suit? Cavill had that quality in spades, better than anyone since Christopher Reeve.

My best friend was one of them, and I side-eyed him about probably not having bought a Superman comic book in the last 3 decades.
Ugh, I know this feeling too well. There's a special place in hell for people who have never read the comics and still get outraged everytime there's a new "woke" change or character. Like, 90% of the people angry about Jon Kent being bi didn't even know Superman had a son to begin with.

Reactions: Psilord905
My best friend was one of them, and I side-eyed him about probably not having bought a Superman comic book in the last 3 decades. But as a longtime gay fan, even I wouldn't be comfortable with them changing Superman's essence that much. His romance with Lois Lane is just too central to the character to mess with.

Agreed. I think it’s extremely lazy when they bend established characters to check a box that appeals to a group of people (like when WB announced a while back that they’d make their next Clark Kent black. They don’t want to use Val-Zod or just make a movie about Icon, no. It had to be Clark Kent). There are plenty of gay etc. comic book characters they could make movies for, but they simply choose not to because their names aren’t that big. What’s the solution? Do the work to make the character big. I wouldn’t be okay with a gay Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne myself. There are just some characters you don’t mess with.

David’s thread is gonna go full nerd in the future. It’s unavoidable.