David harris- aussie stud

Not normally one to criticize an appearance and he is hot but my god his frame is bizzarre. Looks like he's been wearing a corset, He's almost like an hourglass!
For me its a normal pick, but ok... you maybe know if in that photo he are using something, apparently only you have the video and dont want to share with us ;)

Reactions: JJPN
For me its a normal pick, but ok... you maybe know if in that photo he are using something, apparently only you have the video and dont want to share with us ;)
Says who? That was my first time posting on this thread haha.

Reactions: gongasp
Not normally one to criticize an appearance and he is hot but my god his frame is bizzarre. Looks like he's been wearing a corset, He's almost like an hourglass!
Samuel, why would you do this to us here in this group? Why cant we just be friends and enjoy a man that may or may not have used a waist trainer to get that look? Why do we have to start this relationship on this note?

Samuel, why would you do this to us here in this group? Why cant we just be friends and enjoy a man that may or may not have used a waist trainer to get that look? Why do we have to start this relationship on this note?
Sorry. He is very hot! Just thought it was an interesting figure. Not calling him ugly or anything, apologies once again.

Reactions: Sedrick123