David harris- aussie stud

Sedrik you don’t have shit. U have pieces jut like everyone else’s does. Your going on other pages asking for the same thing and yet yet u can’t comply with others. I took the liberty of reporting your account as well, don’t lead people on to shit u don’t have and with screen shots that don’t mean shit.

Sedrik you don’t have shit. U have pieces jut like everyone else’s does. Your going on other pages asking for the same thing and yet yet u can’t comply with others. I took the liberty of reporting your account as well, don’t lead people on to shit u don’t have and with screen shots that don’t mean shit.
Calm your balls hun xx you don’t know what I have haha your making me laugh hard atm. Stop being thristy for videos hey. If you can’t get it you can’t. Be patient lol

Reactions: rjgrtx
Calm your balls hun xx you don’t know what I have haha your making me laugh hard atm. Stop being thristy for videos hey. If you can’t get it you can’t. Be patient lol
lol my balls ate nice and calm, but it’s facts u don’t have it. Especially since I’ve been tracking your activities and you’ve been commenting the same thing everyone else is, that you want the same pictures everyone else does. Not to mention I already reported your account for trolling others.:)

Reactions: capture89