Davy muscle

8FE4DEF9-7303-442D-944C-59FE047EF302.jpeg
0EFA60CA-057F-4E16-987A-46A9B421224D.jpeg
1909C3B0-989A-4798-88D9-42E73E6C1B27.jpeg
Let's see if you can read, which you clearly can't - your chart takes a mix of data from 3 different sources. I don't even know what "Covid Act Now" is - some radical leftist political action committee? Therefore the data set itself is non standard and disjointed. Is this the best information you can get to defend your point? :joy:

Secondly, you're also making a supposition that it's the Republicans in these counties who are unvaccinated. The same inference can be drawn that in many of these counties the Dem voters decided to stay home and not vote and also not get vaccinated. If you understand anything about data you would know that the cute little picture you provided actually doesn't provide the evidence to back up your point. It's good for convincing simple minded people but those of us with a brain can shoot holes right through it.

Oh and by the way...your bigger point was all about the importance of masks. You're suddenly silent on that. Still waiting for your 3 peer reviewed scientific papers that prove that wearing masks, particularly cloth masks, prevents the wearer from getting Covid-19. Or are you just a follower like a sheep and have convinced yourself that if the government tells you something they must be right? :joy:
The House GOP leader is such a big fan of masks.

Reactions: MrKit84 and Jess13
1.) I’m not reading all of that.
Of course you won't because you haven't been able to back up your baseless arguments from the start!
2.) It clearly states all vaccination data from all 3,144 counties in the country which comes directly from the CDC who’s working in conjunction with vaccination providers, you would know this if you were American but you aren’t .
You're right, I'm smarter than you :)
3.) The graph clearly shows the vaccination rate of every county based on whom that county voted for in 2020. Once again because you’re not American you’re probably unaware that a supermajority of counties in the country vote overwhelmingly for republicans (tidbit that’s because a lot of those counties are rural and less populated in comparison to the more urban and metropolitan counties which have hundreds of thousands if not millions of residents ;))
Your data proves nothing and I already show you how it's invalid because there's no clear reference between a voter and whether the are vaccinated or not. Too many holes in your little picture.
4.) Masks?! Republicans overwhelmingly are against wearing them. Once again republicans are the ones who are railing against mask mandates not democrats, once again you would know this if you were actually a citizen but you aren’t :sleeping:!
Prove scientifically that masks work. I've asked you 3 times now and you can't prove it. I think you're lacking oxygen to your brain :grinning:

Answers to your points in red (but you're not going to read it anyway LOL)
Of course you won't because you haven't been able to back up your baseless arguments from the start!
2.) It clearly states all vaccination data from all 3,144 counties in the country which comes directly from the CDC who’s working in conjunction with vaccination providers, you would know this if you were American but you aren’t .
3.) The graph clearly shows the vaccination rate of every county based on whom that county voted for in 2020. Once again because you’re not American you’re probably unaware that a supermajority of counties in the country vote overwhelmingly for republicans (tidbit that’s because a lot of those counties are rural and less populated in comparison to the more urban and metropolitan counties which have hundreds of thousands if not millions of residents ;))
Your data proves nothing and I already show you how it's invalid because there's no clear reference between a voter and whether the are vaccinated or not. Too many holes in your little picture.
4.) Masks?! Republicans overwhelmingly are against wearing them. Once again republicans are the ones who are railing against mask mandates not democrats, once again you would know this if you were actually a citizen but you aren’t :sleeping:!
Prove scientifically that masks work. I've asked you 3 times now and you can't prove it. I think you're lacking oxygen to your brain :grinning:

I love watching you get heated. You get so worked up everything flies over your head. Hearing the alternative facts coming from both sides of your mouth is really entertaining. Thanks. I had a great time. Back to reality.

Oh, by the way...

View attachment 39337891

Toodles!
Honey, the mistake you make, aside from what you wrote above is that no one gives a shit about what you think and the sad lack of information you have. Bye sweetie.

Reactions: MrKit84
Answers to your points in red (but you're not going to read it anyway LOL)
Oh so you’re just willfully ignorant by choice?! Ok. Hits ignore. Not going to waste my time with you next you’ll say Biden supporters stormed the Capitol :joy:.

Again, this doesn't prove anything. Wow you are thick! The only thing it proves is you have a blind hate for Republicans! LMAO.

You have provided ZERO scientific data.

You don't get it because you don't want to get it. You are happy living in your own bubble of ignorance.
No no no bitch you tried to defend the fact that republicans are against mask mandates and and you keep screaming show scientific evidence because you have a desire to bury your head in the sand to what is reality. I’d suggest you focus more on what Trudeau is doing and not your neighbors from the south.

Reactions: MrKit84
Oh so you’re just willfully ignorant by choice?! Ok. Hits ignore. Not going to waste my time with you next you’ll say Biden supporters stormed the Capitol :joy:.
Oh honey, please hit ignore! PLEASE! You keep avoiding every question and you just keep changing the subject because you can't answer anything.

No no no bitch you tried to defend the fact that republicans are against mask mandates and and you keep screaming show scientific evidence because you have a desire to bury your head in the sand to what is reality. I’d suggest you focus more on what Trudeau is doing and not your neighbors from the south.
I didn't defend anything. I asked you to prove your point. You couldn't and you didn't. You really are clueless. Do you have dementia like Joe Biden?

Reactions: trebort5050
I didn't defend anything. I asked you to prove your point. You couldn't and you didn't. You really are clueless. Do you have dementia like Joe Biden?
I supplied textual evidence of the gop house leader literally saying that mask mandates aren’t based on science and that’s it all apart of democrats conspiracy to control people. I gave you graphs with data from the CDC that showed the vaccination gap between Biden and Trump voters. Instead of actually being able to refute those points you keep screaming where’s the scientific evidence as though both textual and empirical evidence doesn’t exist pointing to the fact that republicans are against mask mandates and vaccinations. Like did your mother smoke crack while you were in utero?!

JC! I didn't even realize this guy's claiming not to be American. He wants to fuck us up by asking for scientific proof, really?!!! Probably living right next to Davy and pulling all this shit straight out of his ass.

Reactions: MrKit84 and DMC992
I supplied textual evidence of the gop house leader literally saying that mask mandates aren’t based on science and that’s it all apart of democrats conspiracy to control people. I gave you graphs with data from the CDC that showed the vaccination gap between Biden and Trump voters. Instead of actually being able to refute those points you keep screaming where’s the scientific evidence as though both textual and empirical evidence doesn’t exist pointing to the fact that republicans are against mask mandates and vaccinations. Like did your mother smoke crack while you were in utero?!
That's called anecdotal. I asked for peer reviewed scientific evidence since you believe so strongly in masking.

You might as well follow through on your threat of pushing ignore because you can't even formulate a cohesive argument.

Far left progressive governor Abbott banning mask mandates and vaccination mandates for workers. Damn liberals again!!4568730B-CBCB-4CD5-BD6F-CDA6FA0DFBB1.jpeg

Reactions: MrKit84 and Jess13
Far left progressive governor Abbott banning mask mandates and vaccination mandates for workers. Damn liberals again!!View attachment 39339371
You're clueless. You are so heated with your hatred of Republicans that you can't even form a logical argument. All you do is show clippings of how bad Republican governors are. :joy::joy: Aren't you going to hit ignore yet? :cool:

Wow and everyone in Florida is 100% Republican according to you! That's amazing! You really are daft.
So this is not a Republican governor refusing to put in place a mask mandate?! Because I believe my original argument spoke on how members of the Republican Party are literally banning local governments and agencies from implementing mask mandates. So refute that please. I’ll wait!

Reactions: tnphm and MrKit84
You're clueless. You are so heated with your hatred of Republicans that you can't even form a logical argument. All you do is show clippings of how bad Republican governors are. :joy::joy: Aren't you going to hit ignore yet? :cool:
Still waiting for you to rebut my original argument that republicans in red states remain among the least vaccinated in MY country and that republicans leaders are largely railing against mask mandates and vaccinations. Supply scientific evidence (since you like it so much) to refute that argument. I will wait!