Davy muscle

Still waiting for you to rebut my original argument that republicans in red states remain among the least vaccinated in MY country and that republicans leaders are largely railing against mask mandates and vaccinations. Supply scientific evidence (since you like it so much) to refute that argument. I will wait!
You're a joke, you can't provide anything other than clippings that get you hot because they're Republicans then you turn it around on me. You put shit out there because you "believe" it but you can't prove your points. Not my job for you to project your own shit back on me.

Still waiting for you to press ignore like you said you would. But you can't because you're weak.

You know sarcasm flies overhead, right?
Oh trust me I know. I’m just waiting for him to refute the fact that republicans states overwhelmingly have the lowest vaccination rates and that republicans leaders are the ones railing against mask mandates. Guess I’ll be waiting forever!

Reactions: MrKit84
Oh trust me I know. I’m just waiting for him to refute the fact that republicans states overwhelmingly have the lowest vaccination rates and that republicans leaders are the ones railing against mask mandates. Guess I’ll be waiting forever!
LOL! That's not how it works.

You make those statements.
I ask you to prove it.
You can't prove it.
I show you why what you think is proof is not actually proof and is erroneous.
You then ask me to prove or disprove the points you made in the first place.

You will never understand. Do you have dementia like Joe Biden?

0DE962A5-B1BE-4AD3-BA65-7E954D0D13F1.jpeg
You're a joke, you can't provide anything other than clippings that get you hot because they're Republicans then you turn it around on me. You put shit out there because you "believe" it but you can't prove your points. Not my job for you to project your own shit back on me.

Still waiting for you to press ignore like you said you would. But you can't because you're weak.
So just so we’re clear you’re not going to refute evidence?! Just ramble on instead. Ok here’s more for you because I like the idea of making a racist pos closet case foreigner who has no grasp on American politics mad..enjoy your evening, stay warm up there aye ;)!

Reactions: Thor85 and MrKit84
LOL! That's not how it works.

You make those statements.
I ask you to prove it.
You can't prove it.
I show you why what you think is proof is not actually proof and is erroneous.
You then ask me to prove or disprove the points you made in the first place.

You will never understand. Do you have dementia like Joe Biden?
When did you do that?! I’m still waiting and you’ve yet to refute my main argument. You asked for proof, I supplied it you didn’t like it. Remember “what’s Covid act now—-probably some far left whatever bs you said”… despite the fact that that data is directly from the CDC and state health departments. It didn’t fit your narrative so you choose to ignore it.

View attachment 39340511
So just so we’re clear you’re not going to refute evidence?! Just ramble on instead. Ok here’s more for you because I like the idea of making a racist pos closet case foreigner who has no grasp on American politics mad..enjoy your evening, stay warm up there aye ;)!
Oh and for clarification for you all of these states with the exception of Georgia voted overwhelmingly for the twice impeached guy.

Sarcasm is appreciated. It's the stupidity of others that I don't waste my time for. Don't confuse sarcasm with sheer stupidity. ;)
I'm not confusing what you say with sarcasm. I know you can't afford to waste time on other people's stupidity because you're way too busy dealing with your own. It must be really suck.

Anyway another day's done.

Time for a mod clean up I think.

Also, you guys need to to stop engaging with certain individuals and leave them to their own devices. Let then ramble to themselves, we have enough to laugh at already with DavyMuscleBottoms antics.

This was one of Davy's posts on IG. He often posts misogynist things like this. He has now named OF but in the past his posts were about women not being modest. So now that his wife is promoting stuff showing booty and boobs, I guess he has loosened up. I am not body shaming her as she is beautiful, just his hypocrisy.

Attachments

This was one of Davy's posts on IG. He often posts misogynist things like this. He has now named OF but in the past his posts were about women not being modest. So now that his wife is promoting stuff showing booty and boobs, I guess he has loosened up. I am not body shaming her as she is beautiful, just his hypocrisy.

No one cares dude.

I see my posts of Dav’s wife was deleted as off topic. But Davy makes a point of talking about women being immodest and how it’s degrading. How was it off topic?

Your comment was about his wife….not him. Isn’t this page to post and admire pics of Davy? I’ve never seen such a mess of people preaching tolerance while tearing someone down and ogling their looks. If you don’t like someone, go away.

Your comment was about his wife….not him. Isn’t this page to post and admire pics of Davy? I’ve never seen such a mess of people preaching tolerance while tearing someone down and ogling their looks. If you don’t like someone, go away.
I explained why my post was created. He’s a hypocrite and his wife is someone he talks about. If this thread is all about pictures and ogling for you, don’t post, just look and go on your way.

I explained why my post was created. He’s a hypocrite and his wife is someone he talks about. If this thread is all about pictures and ogling for you, don’t post, just look and go on your way.

Ah. So takes down the hypocrite by preaching tolerance and then being intolerant of him? Got it. Your message is clear.

Ah. So takes down the hypocrite by preaching tolerance and then being intolerant of him? Got it. Your message is clear.
You won’t find myself or others preaching tolerance. I have no idea what your on about. I’m not here to explain how a forum works or how it differs from a picture blog. If you’re not here for open discussion and address an expanse of mouth diarrhea Davy spouts, then look and go on your way.