Deven Hubbard Vinny Watson

Thats petty and messy af. That man just announced he was in a relationship, you're gonna try and make a coin from a random hookup in the backseat of a car?

Who says it was random though? I don’t see either of them having sex on camera without the intention of profiting from it. Add to the fact that we are talking about Vinny’s scamming ass here. He could have been stepping out.

Who says it was random though? I don’t see either of them having sex on camera without the intention of profiting from it. Add to the fact that we are talking about Vinny’s scamming ass here. He could have been stepping out.
Sounds to me like you're the other person in the video. :joy:

Sounds to me like you're the other person in the video. :joy:

Because I’m not upset that it was posted? So are the people who agreed with me the other person as well?

C’mon... rub those brain cells together bro. I could easily argue that you must be Vinny’s boyfriend but I want because it wouldn’t serve any real purpose.

I just hope you keep that same energy for Jah and all the other boys out here posting content with or belonging to Vinny. Actually dog, you should have that energy for Vinny, his Twitter page, his Onlyfans, and whatever else he has put here for sale.

:joy::joy:

Because I’m not upset that it was posted? So are the people who agreed with me the other person as well?

C’mon... rub those brain cells together bro.
Those people liking your comment in agreement, have 0 to do with your attempt to justify the actions above. No one is upset, it's still petty and messy, especially the response after someone bringing up Vinny's new relationship. There's plenty of people Vinny had fucked that haven't been put on onlyfans.

Also Vinny's potential infidelity is not excusable if this happened while being in said relationship, he's also not the one who posted it. But cook sis.

Reactions: Lorialo
It's always so funny how y'all have so much more to say after your initial comments that you need to run and go edit them.
If anyone is posting content of themselves with another person who is now in a new relationship Jah and his other sugar babies included, and it was before the new relationship was made official, there's nothing wrong with that.
Responding with an Obama mic drop gif after being questioned says something about the timing and purpose of you releasing footage.

Those people liking your comment in agreement, have 0 to do with your attempt to justify the actions above. No one is upset, it's still petty and messy, especially the response after someone bringing up Vinny's new relationship. There's plenty of people Vinny had fucked that haven't been put on onlyfans.

Also Vinny's potential infidelity is not excusable if this happened while being in said relationship, he's also not the one who posted it. But cook sis.

They must feel the same way that I do so by your logic they must be the other guy in the video as well.

The way I see it is “live a messy life, stay in messy situations.” Anyway the only person cooking here is you ma’am. You got in your feelings because someone is “disrespecting” Vinny’s so-called relationship yet you frequent and probably subscribed to a thread dedicated to his nudes and sex tapes. So yeah, bust your little nut or play up you ass or whatever it is you do for Vinny’s vids and leave me alone. Should have had the energy or the time for all of this when Vinny was being messy with all these lil boys.

It's always so funny how y'all have so much more to say after your initial comments that you need to run and go edit them.
If anyone is posting content of themselves with another person who is now in a new relationship Jah and his other sugar babies included, and it was before the new relationship was made official, there's nothing wrong with that.
Responding with an Obama mic drop gif after being questioned says something about the timing and purpose of you releasing footage.

This really hurt your feelings didn’t it. Some body must have done this to you.

They must feel the same way that I do so by your logic they must be the other guy in the video as well.

The way I see it is “live a messy life, stay in messy situations.” Anyway the only person cooking here is you ma’am. You got in your feelings because someone is “disrespecting” Vinny’s so-called relationship yet you frequent and probably subscribed to a thread dedicated to his nudes and sex tapes. So yeah, bust your little nut or play up you ass or whatever it is you do for Vinny’s vids and leave me alone. Should have had the energy or the time for all of this when Vinny was being messy with all these lil boys.
You're still making the assumption that I'm in my feelings, for you to think that is actually laughable. Meanwhile you're the one actually keeping tabs on everything Vinny's doing. More than half the posts you've ever made are in this same thread, so whatever sick obsessions you have and keywords you've saved in regards to that man you can keep to yourself lady. You're clearly the one who feels a type of way, did he fuck you and not call back? Were you one of the people he scammed babe?
This really hurt your feelings didn’t it. Some body must have done this to you.
Once more since your comprehension skill isn't all there, not in nor ever was in my feelings. You're the one obviously coming from a place of anger and hurt, maybe you should find a good therapist to help you navigate these thoughts and feelings.

You're still making the assumption that I'm in my feelings, for you to think that is actually laughable. Meanwhile you're the one actually keeping tabs on everything Vinny's doing. More than half the posts you've ever made are in this same thread, so whatever sick obsessions you have and keywords you've saved in regards to that man you can keep to yourself lady. You're clearly the one who feels a type of way, did he fuck you and not call back? Were you one of the people he scammed babe?

Once more since your comprehension skill isn't all there, not in nor ever was in my feelings. You're the one obviously coming from a place of anger and hurt, maybe you should find a good therapist to help you navigate these thoughts and feelings.

For the sake of reading comprehension and clarity let’s revisit what happened here.

1. I posted links to a video.
  2. You replied stating your displeasure with the poster of the video and assuming that it was a random hookup that was posted to be messy.
  3. I ask how do you know that this is the case as only those involved should know the hows or what’s.
  4. You immediately retort with a response implying that I must be the person who posted it.
  5. I respond asking you to use your brain because that makes no sense at all.
  6. You assume that I’m justifying the posting of the video (which also means that you had to assume that I thought something was wrong with it to begin with), proceed to use female pronouns toward me in an insulting manner, which to which I responded in kind.
I don’t know what the deal is with you and this thread, but you were the one who couldn’t wait to go back and forth in a nasty, insulting manner. Second of all, it’s clear that you can’t support your any of your arguments just judging from the fact that you’ve hot scotched your butt all the way through this argument and are now pivoting to my post history to make some out of the way point. If I were to take a look at your history what would I see? That you have a habit of having drawn out arguments and giving long emotion rooted diatribes to anyone who outright disagrees with you?

Let’s be real. This is all really just a case of you having a hissy fit because something in that video triggered you and now you feel some type of way because someone doesn’t agree with whatever arbitrary guidelines you seem to have established and decided to be the moral compass of this thread. Now you want foolishly argue over some social media personality’s public relationship.

Just remember that unless you’re a part of his situation you don’t know what they consider right or wrong nor do you know what they allow in their relationship, if it’s even a real relationship. You don’t get to say what’s ok and what’s not ok in their relationship or anyone else’s. None of us do and no one has tried but you.

Now with that I’m not going to continue derailing this thread so by all means continue to huff, puff, and blow away at your keyboard or smartphone screen until you’ve had the last word to you’re hearts desire.

BYE!

For the sake of reading comprehension and clarity let’s revisit what happened here.

1. I posted links to a video.
  2. You replied stating your displeasure with the poster of the video and assuming that it was a random hookup that was posted to be messy.
  3. I ask how do you know that this is the case as only those involved should know the hows or what’s.
  4. You immediately retort with a response implying that I must be the person who posted it.
  5. I respond asking you to use your brain because that makes no sense at all.
  6. You assume that I’m justifying the posting of the video (which also means that you had to assume that I thought something was wrong with it to begin with), proceed to use female pronouns toward me in an insulting manner, which to which I responded in kind.
I don’t know what the deal is with you and this thread, but you were the one who couldn’t wait to go back and forth in a nasty, insulting manner. Second of all, it’s clear that you can’t support your any of your arguments just judging from the fact that you’ve hot scotched your butt all the way through this argument and are now pivoting to my post history to make some out of the way point. If I were to take a look at your history what would I see? That you have a habit of having drawn out arguments and giving long emotion rooted diatribes to anyone who outright disagrees with you?

Let’s be real. This is all really just a case of you having a hissy fit because something in that video triggered you and now you feel some type of way because someone doesn’t agree with whatever arbitrary guidelines you seem to have established and decided to be the moral compass of this thread. Now you want foolishly argue over some social media personality’s public relationship.

Just remember that unless you’re a part of his situation you don’t know what they consider right or wrong nor do you know what they allow in their relationship, if it’s even a real relationship. You don’t get to say what’s ok and what’s not ok in their relationship or anyone else’s. None of us do and no one has tried but you.

Now with that I’m not going to continue derailing this thread so by all means continue to huff, puff, and blow away at your keyboard or smartphone screen until you’ve had the last word to you’re hearts desire.

BYE!
That long passage was a great read. Albeit you're still making assumptions on my part. Especially since I couldn't care less about Vinny. Infidelity is still infidelity. Regardless of who is involved. If that wasn't the case then it wasn't the case hence potential was used, you know, because words mean things.

The fact still remains your optics in regards to Vinny are apparent regardless of the situation and how it pans out. But I really did appreciate the wig tug. Even if most of it was baseless.