Deven Hubbard Vinny Watson

Who says it was random though? I don’t see either of them having sex on camera without the intention of profiting from it. Add to the fact that we are talking about Vinny’s scamming ass here. He could have been stepping out.

it hookup was random..he posted a clip almost 2 months ago. it was one of his dm only videos.
the timely of releasing it on onlyfans was messy but smart business wise. When shawn and vinny announced there’s relationship on IG. Tayh made a shady comment and he really petty.

It smart business wise tho. People who had no interest in him or at-least wasn't sure about subscribing to his Onlyfans will just buy that video or make a one time payment either way he going to have a good month.

I'm sure shawn already knew about the hook ups tho.

Reactions: DruZo
their whole family/house is messy and weird. Just some money hungry hoes who pass each other around lol

giphy.gif

it hookup was random..he posted a clip almost 2 months ago. it was one of his dm only videos.
the timely of releasing it on onlyfans was messy but smart business wise. When shawn and vinny announced there’s relationship on IG. Tayh made a shady comment and he really petty.

It smart business wise tho. People who had no interest in him or at-least wasn't sure about subscribing to his Onlyfans will just buy that video or make a one time payment either way he going to have a good month.

I'm sure shawn already knew about the hook ups tho.

Shawn knew all the shit Vinny was doing long before they wanted to be an official couple. Just like the previous commenter said, their entire Family/House is messy and nasty AF! Everything Vinny does or post is for show. I kinda do feel bad for Shawn though because you can't take Vinny lying, conniving ass serious! Just watch; Vinny gonna get tired of Shawn, and put his ass out like a rag dog and be on to the next young twink in Atlanta.

Shawn knew all the shit Vinny was doing long before they wanted to be an official couple. Just like the previous commenter said, their entire Family/House is messy and nasty AF! Everything Vinny does or post is for show. I kinda do feel bad for Shawn though because you can't take Vinny lying, conniving ass serious! Just watch; Vinny gonna get tired of Shawn, and put his ass out like a rag dog and be on to the next young twink in Atlanta.

giphy.gif

Came into the thread spilling Lipton, Arizona and Tetley. I’m here for it, LOL.

:emoji_coffee::emoji_coffee::emoji_coffee:

Listen, I don't know why people don't see this whole new so called relationship between Vinny & Shawn weird, messy and nasty AF! I'm calling it like I see it, and others wanna congratulate them and say they want their relationship to look like theirs. I'm like huh...wtf??? You want your relationship to look like Vinny and Shawn??? LMAO these folks are a trip. If you don't see anything wrong with them being together, then you are problem! (Oh Im not talking bout you FlawedDiamonds lol) just speaking in general. Anybody can connect the dots, and say Vinny is the ringleader of their House and the sextivities that goes down in his house and around Atlanta

Listen, I don't know why people don't see this whole new so called relationship between Vinny & Shawn weird, messy and nasty AF! I'm calling it like I see it, and others wanna congratulate them and say they want their relationship to look like theirs. I'm like huh...wtf??? You want your relationship to look like Vinny and Shawn??? LMAO these folks are a trip. If you don't see anything wrong with them being together, then you are problem! (Oh Im not talking bout you FlawedDiamonds lol) just speaking in general. Anybody can connect the dots, and say Vinny is the ringleader of their House and the sextivities that goes down in his house and around Atlanta

I nearly died of laughter when they were on IG talking about “I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you.”

I was like, wasn’t Vinny still with Jah about a month ago?