Deven Hubbard Vinny Watson

Is this Vinny? Lol looking at the threads you like its alot of boys associated with him.

First, this isn’t Vinny! Second, it is a lot of boys associated with him, but the main focus in this thread is Vinny, Deven and their sextape. My argument still stands unless its repudiated with evidential facts that there is a video of them having sex together.

First, this isn’t Vinny! Second, it is a lot of boys associated with him, but the main focus in this thread is Vinny, Deven and their sextape. My argument still stands unless its repudiated with evidential facts that there is a video of them having sex together.

Oh idc about the argument you’re allowed to have your opinions. Just thought you were Vinny based on your profile and responses.

Reactions: Domiii
Facts are there’s a video of Vinny and Deven naked with Vinny’s dick wet and Deven running from the camera. Yes that’s not the same as seeing them in the actual act but let’s be honest do we all think they were playing strip monopoly? Like that’s why there’s a thing such as circumstantial evidence!!

View attachment 6350201
By post I hope he means joint onlyfans post
They are doing this to grab more gay dollars. Hell and if they actually fuck each other it’s a bonus, but they are learning how to manipulate the gay community very well, tanksnlove is another one who has mastered this.

Facts are there’s a video of Vinny and Deven naked with Vinny’s dick wet and Deven running from the camera. Yes that’s not the same as seeing them in the actual act but let’s be honest do we all think they were playing strip monopoly? Like that’s why there’s a thing such as circumstantial evidence!!

I know there's a video of Vinny and Deven in the hotel room naked, and Deven running into the bathroom lol.... I WAS THE ONE WHO POSTED THE VIDEO! You asked a question in which you should already know the answer for yourself. I was dealing with the assumptions part others were implying in this thread since everybody always assuming some shit, and the fact is we don't know they had sex with each other.

I know there's a video of Vinny and Deven in the hotel room naked, and Deven running into the bathroom lol.... I WAS THE ONE WHO POSTED THE VIDEO! You asked a question in which you should already know the answer for yourself. I was dealing with the assumptions part others were implying in this thread since everybody always assuming some shit, and the fact is we don't know they had sex with each other.
Oh, I remember someone else posting that video..but go off I guess. I honestly could care two figs. However let’s be rational all evidence points to them having a SEXUAL relationship be it anal, oral, mutual masturbation, something SEXUAL has happened. No “straight” man is going to be that comfortable doing the things Devin does with an out and open gay man who has a history of turning out barely legal twinks. We can all draw our own conclusions with what’s been presented to us via those videos.

They are doing this to grab more gay dollars. Hell and if they actually fuck each other it’s a bonus, but they are learning how to manipulate the gay community very well, tanksnlove is another one who has mastered this.
Honestly I was just thinking this and it’s fucked up that we are letting them Drag our communities pockets with showing US dick prints and half dick pics. Instead of depending on our money to fund your life and spend on your girlfriends. It would be nice to band together and make these MF get a job like the rest of US. But their will always be thirsty enough to buy them. Now I will look for free lol but I’m not buying. God gave us all all one for free that I see everyday, don’t need to pay to see yours lol.

Honestly I was just thinking this and it’s fucked up that we are letting them Drag our communities pockets with showing US dick prints and half dick pics. Instead of depending on our money to fund your life and spend on your girlfriends. It would be nice to band together and make these MF get a job like the rest of US. But their will always be thirsty enough to buy them. Now I will look for free lol but I’m not buying. God gave us all all one for free that I see everyday, don’t need to pay to see yours lol.
Talk that shit...I’ve been telling people for years don’t be these fuckers fools, get the free shit, wack, nut, then bounce...most of these dudes are complete fuck boys. 53C2A29C-AB57-4129-9E03-7C6FC322D51D.gif