Deven Hubbard Vinny Watson

but they have rubbed dicks with each other. the video proves it lol.

The video proves what? That they had sex together because they rubbed each other dicks??? Again, its assumptions and speculation until we actually see a video of them together having sex. For all we know, a video may never exist.

The video proves what? That they had sex together because they rubbed each other dicks??? Again, its assumptions and speculation until we actually see a video of them together having sex. For all we know, a video may never exist.
I’m shocked Vinny hasn’t leaked that video yet

i meant the video with them touching dicks has proof that it’s deven i wanna say his leg cast brace thing was in it. i wasn’t trying to say it’s a sex video or they had actual sex. my bad lol

Reactions: Calilamar

Is this Vinny? Lol looking at the threads you like its alot of boys associated with him.

Reactions: FlawedDiamonds4