Devon Hughes 2.0

Curious if he's ever sent anyone any vids/nudes. Definitely nothing out there on the web (seems like he protect his image and only does his PG flexing on IG/TT), but this new account maybe gives a glimmer of hope?? I asked him if he would do a muscle flex/worship routine and he suggested I buy something pricey from his Amazon wish list. Didn't say yes or no, but I wasn't even expecting a response tbh. Still it's feeling scammy so I probably won't, but curious if anyone had any dealings with him.

Curious if he's ever sent anyone any vids/nudes. Definitely nothing out there on the web (seems like he protect his image and only does his PG flexing on IG/TT), but this new account maybe gives a glimmer of hope?? I asked him if he would do a muscle flex/worship routine and he suggested I buy something pricey from his Amazon wish list. Didn't say yes or no, but I wasn't even expecting a response tbh. Still it's feeling scammy so I probably won't, but curious if anyone had any dealings with him.
girl save your money. he’s only offering the bare minimum

Reactions: yonkaboy