Alright, I saw Oh, Canada and I have nudity to report:

We see a shot that's about 30 seconds long of Jacob fucking. There is a bed sheet covering his ass that falls down the longer the shot goes on. Unfortunately it was in black and white, but it's still pretty hot- the way his ass is positioned to the camera.

The film was coming to an end and I was getting worried that the jockstrap scene had been cut. It's one of the very last scenes. Also black and white. We see Jacob from behind in a few wide shots that last quite a while. We get an extreme close up of the front of the jockstrap. It's too bad there was no closeup of the back. But it's still hot as fuck.
any pics?

We see a shot that's about 30 seconds long of Jacob fucking. There is a bed sheet covering his ass that falls down the longer the shot goes on. Unfortunately it was in black and white, but it's still pretty hot- the way his ass is positioned to the camera.

The film was coming to an end and I was getting worried that the jockstrap scene had been cut. It's one of the very last scenes. Also black and white. We see Jacob from behind in a few wide shots that last quite a while. We get an extreme close up of the front of the jockstrap. It's too bad there was no closeup of the back. But it's still hot as fuck.
so it sounds like Oh Canada delivers and On Swift Horses doesn't. I'm glad I didn't bet on which movie would deliver, I would have lost.

Handjob scene?