The director's cut has Nick's butt?! I have never heard about this.

This Horses film should have nudity from Jacob. I don't have high expectations since the media still thinks two men merely kissing is "sexually charged."
yes, but it's yet to be released, probably by the end of this year or the next

we got Diego and Will's butt, and I'm really excited for Will, cuz his own nude scene was "Were the Millers" and that was pre-glow up

Here are some details of both nude scenes (both rear nudity) :

• First scene (This scene is actually my favorite one) : Jacob's character who is quite a womanizer, is seen cheating on his pregnant wife. We are watching him through a window having sex with he's mistress. He is on top of her and thrusting. In the begining, his ass is covered by the bed sheet (we can only see his ass crack), but as he continues to thrust, the bed sheet slips down basically reveally his entire ass by the last frame ! This scene (like the other one) is filmed in black and white, but the good news is that they both happen during daytime, and both scenes are filmed very clearly, without any weird blur or shadow. This scene in particular is filmed front quite up close, so we don't need to squint to see all the action.
  • Second scene (the jockstrap scene) : Jacob's character is being drafted by the military for the Vietnam War. This scene happens during the medical examination, he is in what seems to be a gymnasium. He is in line with other recruits waiting to be weighed. All the other recruits are wearing regular boxer shorts, but Jacob is wearing a jockstrap (which isn't without purpose). This scene is basically a static shot, filmed from a little distance and slightly high (we can still clearly see his ass though, and the shot last for quite a bit ). Then, when it his turn to be weighed, it changes to a very close shot where the camera lift up from filming his feet to staying still and focusing on a front view of his jockstrap, where the words 'Peace & Love' are written with flowers all around. We then understand why his character did that, in the scene right after, during the interview part of his draft. During this interview, he pretends to be mentally challenges (he can barely say his birthdate). But most importantly, he pretends to be gay (by doing a stereotypical voice and effeminate gestures), which ends up working as his is only drafted as a reserve soldier.
This came from another forum

Here are some details of both nude scenes (both rear nudity) :

• First scene (This scene is actually my favorite one) : Jacob's character who is quite a womanizer, is seen cheating on his pregnant wife. We are watching him through a window having sex with he's mistress. He is on top of her and thrusting. In the begining, his ass is covered by the bed sheet (we can only see his ass crack), but as he continues to thrust, the bed sheet slips down basically reveally his entire ass by the last frame ! This scene (like the other one) is filmed in black and white, but the good news is that they both happen during daytime, and both scenes are filmed very clearly, without any weird blur or shadow. This scene in particular is filmed front quite up close, so we don't need to squint to see all the action.
  • Second scene (the jockstrap scene) : Jacob's character is being drafted by the military for the Vietnam War. This scene happens during the medical examination, he is in what seems to be a gymnasium. He is in line with other recruits waiting to be weighed. All the other recruits are wearing regular boxer shorts, but Jacob is wearing a jockstrap (which isn't without purpose). This scene is basically a static shot, filmed from a little distance and slightly high (we can still clearly see his ass though, and the shot last for quite a bit ). Then, when it his turn to be weighed, it changes to a very close shot where the camera lift up from filming his feet to staying still and focusing on a front view of his jockstrap, where the words 'Peace & Love' are written with flowers all around. We then understand why his character did that, in the scene right after, during the interview part of his draft. During this interview, he pretends to be mentally challenges (he can barely say his birthdate). But most importantly, he pretends to be gay (by doing a stereotypical voice and effeminate gestures), which ends up working as his is only drafted as a reserve soldier.
This came from another forum
This is Glen Powell's nude scene in Anyone But You, but in Black and White. Is this the resolution we'll be getting?

Attachments

has anyone here actually seen it? would love to hear detailed descriptions of the sex scenes.
been a couple of days but there's scenes of him topping Diego and one really hot one of them against a mirror and Jacob is fucking the shit out of him.

Alright, I saw Oh, Canada and I have nudity to report:

We see a shot that's about 30 seconds long of Jacob fucking. There is a bed sheet covering his ass that falls down the longer the shot goes on. Unfortunately it was in black and white, but it's still pretty hot- the way his ass is positioned to the camera.

The film was coming to an end and I was getting worried that the jockstrap scene had been cut. It's one of the very last scenes. Also black and white. We see Jacob from behind in a few wide shots that last quite a while. We get an extreme close up of the front of the jockstrap. It's too bad there was no closeup of the back. But it's still hot as fuck.