Did your father ever talk to you about? (18+ only)

akbakb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dad was too awkward to..... anything.... I learned almost everything thing on my own. It's kinda made me hard headed. If I decide to have children in the future, I will want to be much more empathetic than he was. It really wasn't a fault of his own, just who he was. Reserved, shy, had a temper.

kjehe3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in a single parent household so no and honestly I think i'd be weirded out. I've never received any type of sex talk which is probably why i'm a 22yr old virgin lmfao and came to lpsg for advice. I think a "masturbation talk" would be odd but I do think it's important to have a talk about washing properly. I walked in on my brother showering at one point and he was washing the head (this feels so disgusting to talk about as he's my sibling) and I was confused because I wasn't aware that you were supposed to retract your foreskin and wash underneath. I think if I hadn't of walked in then I wouldn't of known.

bassettbussy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was in a single parent household so no and honestly I think i'd be weirded out. I've never received any type of sex talk which is probably why i'm a 22yr old virgin lmfao and came to lpsg for advice. I think a "masturbation talk" would be odd but I do think it's important to have a talk about washing properly. I walked in on my brother showering at one point and he was washing the head (this feels so disgusting to talk about as he's my sibling) and I was confused because I wasn't aware that you were supposed to retract your foreskin and wash underneath. I think if I hadn't of walked in then I wouldn't of known.
it's not disgusting it's normal, it's not like you're talking about your brother sexually lol

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
From a biblical point he did - was embarrassing tbh

My boys are 20 & 24 and I've talked openly about sex and masturbation no red faces just open talk. I've strived to have an open relationship with my sons, drink, drugs, money & sex it's just life.
My dad is the same way

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My dad caught me masturbating one afternoon in the basement. Pretty obvious what I was doing. Shorts were around my knees, dick was out the leg hole of my briefs. I was embarrassed when he caught me, he wasn’t. He gave me a brief talk about masturbation. Surprised that he admitted he did it regularly too
My dad caught me and said did the similar thing