Did your father ever talk to you about? (18+ only)

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. Based on the responses so far, it seems I'm in the minority. My Dad did discuss masturbation a few times during those adolescent years. He was very cool, calm and collected about it, stating it is natural to masturbate and gave me some verbal instructions on how it's done and what to expect, then he encouraged me to give it a try. A few weeks later, he asked if I had any questions and I said no. He seemed more curious about my physical health regarding the subject and just wanted to make sure my "plumbing" worked properly. In fact, one of my last physical exams during adolescence, Dad was in the room with me and the Doctor and the three of us discussed the topic from a clinical standpoint, so I guess I got a great education on the subject.

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dad caught me masturbating one afternoon in the basement. Pretty obvious what I was doing. Shorts were around my knees, dick was out the leg hole of my briefs. I was embarrassed when he caught me, he wasn’t. He gave me a brief talk about masturbation. Surprised that he admitted he did it regularly too

audience99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I caught my dad jerking off. It was a naked house ( he lived alone) so the nudity wasn’t surprising. He was cool about it. Asked me if I had any questions about what he was doing. I had been playing with cock at that point but I did so by humping my bed. It never occurred to me to wrap my hand around it. I also thought I was the only person in the world who did it so I was surprised that all men played with their penises. When he told me that women did it too, my mind was blown lol! I’m grateful that it wasn’t a moment of shame. And I was happy to learn how to jerk off like a man.

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a biblical point he did - was embarrassing tbh

My boys are 20 & 24 and I've talked openly about sex and masturbation no red faces just open talk. I've strived to have an open relationship with my sons, drink, drugs, money & sex it's just life.

korewamizu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
my dad was pretty young when I was born he was only 19 and didn’t really act much like a father but more of a bigger brother, he always talk about how he had sex and shared tips, once I asked him what to do if I have a problem with finishing too fast and he pulled his dik out and told me to squeeze the tip and demonstrated lol

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dad had a discussion with me more about the facts of life. He told me I should wear a condom and gave me a box of Trojans. Said I should keep one in my wallet just in case. That night I slipped one on it felt so cool on my cock. I sort of stroked myself and it felt amazing. Just a minute later I ejaculated for the first time. I went through the box the next day and asked my dad for another box. He laughed and said I only needed them when I was fucking with a girl. Otherwise just a little lube and a rag would do. He was pretty open about answering questions and he
knew what I wa doing behind those closed doors.

NudistCoachBen

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If a father can't sit down with his son(s) and have a frank discussion about what it is to be a man, that is one father I feel sorry for. A father son bond and an open, honest relationship is one thing I cherish with my sons as my father did with me.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Masturbation?

HELL NO lol . Not a word.
I had to discover it myself.
I had gotten a BJ at the beach house of my parents and after cumming in the guy's mouth I was trying to figure out later how to replicate that amazing feeling when I was in the tub and just started jacking off and finally BOOM, the most amazing sensation and a huge mess was every fukin where in my bath water.
Shortly after that I discovered Selfsucking, again all on my own :p:p:p
I think it goes without saying I was quite sheltered .

HH

Mitoro71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad was openly naked in front of me. Sex was spoken about always. He’s the one that taught me how to always make sure the woman cums first. How to make them cum. I use these words to this day. Words I use when I’m with men too. Always make sure your partner is satisfied. It’s my best friends step dad that taught me how not to cum fast. He helped me build up stamina through edging 30 years ago. Showed me how to masturbate

Bigmeat81

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Dads became a nudist.
And was very open with me and was always naked when i stayed at his house . Hes got a massive dick , an is not shy about anything.
I loved it became. Feel quite lucky to be able to explore with him

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My foster dad did’t say much about sex until after I turned 18. I think he knew I was gay. The gym coach from school had to call and tell him I was getting picked on because I got hard in the locker room and I stopped showering. He made sure my older foster bros and coach looked out for me and made sure the other guys quite harassing me but never talked to me directly. He let me stay on after I turned 18 and started taking to the Y. I loved being in the adult men’s locker room with him and his buddies they put muscle on me and made sure I didn’t feel bad about my big erect cock. There were lots of dark corners steam rooms and saunas in that old locker room were I got a great education.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I caught my dad jerking off. It was a naked house ( he lived alone) so the nudity wasn’t surprising. He was cool about it. Asked me if I had any questions about what he was doing. I had been playing with cock at that point but I did so by humping my bed. It never occurred to me to wrap my hand around it. I also thought I was the only person in the world who did it so I was surprised that all men played with their penises. When he told me that women did it too, my mind was blown lol! I’m grateful that it wasn’t a moment of shame. And I was happy to learn how to jerk off like a man.
Same, I caught my dad to and it turned into an instructional night.

familyman44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my dad was open with me about sex and any questions i had he wanted me to come to him not my friends he said he knew more thaan they did and it was his job to answer my questions .my mom also knew he was talking to me and was happy he was ,if he wasnt home i could talk to her to she was willing to discuss what she could little harder for her but she did it because she loved me and wanted the best for me in my life and i love them both for this and i,m glad i still have them to go to still.