Dilemma: Short statured guy with covered big cock

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am looking to be a loyal father but not to someone else's kids so I rule out single mothers unless they've been supporting their own kids and will always support their own kids from other fathers.

Wow. You are perfectly entitled to not want to raise someone else's children. However, I think that's a non-issue because most single mothers would not touch anyone who would draw a divide between any future family in that way with a 10 foot pole. I've always been independent... but would never date anyone with that attitude.

You have stated that you are in your 40s. I am in my early/mid 30s and I have a child. Almost all of my peers now have children and the few that don't... the majority of those do not want children. I don't think your height is the main issue, I think your expectations and attitude might be.

I think this article on Cracked is a little harsh... but essentially helpful:

6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person | Cracked.com

Hot Gymnast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow. You are perfectly entitled to not want to raise someone else's children. However, I think that's a non-issue because most single mothers would not touch anyone who would draw a divide between any future family in that way with a 10 foot pole. I've always been independent... but would never date anyone with that attitude.

You have stated that you are in your 40s. I am in my early/mid 30s and I have a child. Almost all of my peers now have children and the few that don't... the majority of those do not want children. I don't think your height is the main issue, I think your expectations and attitude might be.

I think this article on Cracked is a little harsh... but essentially helpful:

6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person | Cracked.com

I don't feel entitled NOT to raise someone else 's kid but kids are expensive to raise and I would like to pass on my genetics not pass on the genes of a failed marriage. That is the guy's point of view. I understand women see it differently BUT I don't like scams where they look for another sucker to raise the kid, adopt it, and divorce for child support. You have to see why men are scared to death about that in America and it is one of the oldest scams in the book that desperate men like myself fall for. Men in their 40s tend to be more cautious about these things than men in their 20-30s. I saw the video and I liked Alec Baldwin's quote, "Good father, who gives a fuck? You work here, close!" I guess I should look for better ways to close the deal on dating instead of waiting on dating sites or bars and take a more proactive approach.

Last edited:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't feel entitled NOT to raise someone else 's kid but kids are expensive to raise and I would like to pass on my genetics not pass on the genes of a failed marriage. That is the guy's point of view. I understand women see it differently BUT I don't like scams where they look for another sucker to raise the kid, adopt it, and divorce for child support. You have to see why men are scared to death about that in America and it is one of the oldest scams in the book that desperate men like myself fall for. Men in their 40s tend to be more cautious about these things than men in their 20-30s. I saw the video and I liked Alec Baldwin's quote, "Good father, who gives a fuck? You work here, close!" I guess I should look for better ways to close the deal on dating instead of waiting on dating sites or bars and take a more proactive approach.

Failed marriages isn't genetic.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

If you had stereotyped any other section of society in the way you have single mothers you would be banned. What an ugly, prejudiced post. I'm sorry I tried to help you.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This is the reason you don't get laid. It has nothing to do with your height and everything to do with your attitude and, if you truly believe what you wrote here, your intelligence level. What a small minded little man you are.

lottie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you refer to yourself as a dwarf, yes yes I've already heard you do it, because so many folk mention your short. So as you've now identified with being a dwarf, then why not go on a site to meet an actual dwarf? If you have a nice personality then maybe a dwarf female would be happy to go out with you? You'd be a few inches taller and no longer feel like a short man, problem solved.

Hot Gymnast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you had stereotyped any other section of society in the way you have single mothers you would be banned. What an ugly, prejudiced post. I'm sorry I tried to help you.

I didn't mean to be prejudiced against single mothers but what i mentioned did happen and I would be more cautious about marrying one. However, if she isn't there to scam me, then I would date one. If she has the means to take care of the child in tow, that would be more proof she isn't trying to look for a new breadwinner for the child she would only marry me for just because she couldn't make ends meet.
I do have trust issues I admit but I have been taken by a few women and am scarred for life from this. I wasn't even married to the single mother but she didn't love me for who I am and only saw me as a free meal. You can't always blame the men and accuse them of having a victim mentality, you must blame the ones that jilted them. I would say the same about rape victims if they don't trust men. Blame the rapists for this not the woman having the trust issues. I do take the blame for having these prejudices but they are harder to get rid of the more it happens.

Hot Gymnast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So you refer to yourself as a dwarf, yes yes I've already heard you do it, because so many folk mention your short. So as you've now identified with being a dwarf, then why not go on a site to meet an actual dwarf? If you have a nice personality then maybe a dwarf female would be happy to go out with you? You'd be a few inches taller and no longer feel like a short man, problem solved.

Need a dwarf that is open to dating guys below 5'7" but they seem to want taller men. I've seen more dwarf ladies date giants here in the U.S. then their own brethren. And the only way my brethren of dwarves can get a girl is to become famous, which I'm not. I wish I were a hollywood celebrity but I don't have the connections.

Hot Gymnast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is the reason you don't get laid. It has nothing to do with your height and everything to do with your attitude and, if you truly believe what you wrote here, your intelligence level. What a small minded little man you are.

Things are more criminals here in America than in Scotland. I wish American were as trustworthy as the people in Scotland but they aren't. i can't even leave a bike on the streets without fear of it being stolen. in Europe, I once dropped 50 Euros on the floor while paying for coffee and a nice lady returned my bill after picking it up from the floor. In America, they would keep it. This is why I have trust issues, and this crime of divorce is totally legal in the U.S.

Last edited:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I didn't mean to be prejudiced against single mothers but what i mentioned did happen and I would be more cautious about marrying one. However, if she isn't there to scam me, then I would date one. If she has the means to take care of the child in tow, that would be more proof she isn't trying to look for a new breadwinner for the child she would only marry me for just because she couldn't make ends meet.
I do have trust issues I admit but I have been taken by a few women and am scarred for life from this. I wasn't even married to the single mother but she didn't love me for who I am and only saw me as a free meal. You can't always blame the men and accuse them of having a victim mentality, you must blame the ones that jilted them. I would say the same about rape victims if they don't trust men. Blame the rapists for this not the woman having the trust issues. I do take the blame for having these prejudices but they are harder to get rid of the more it happens.

I get the trust issues, I fall into both groups mentioned in the quoted post... I had some serious trust issues when it came to men, because as seems to be the case with you and single mothers, what happened to me wasn't a one time thing, it wasn't even a one person thing.

When I first met my husband, I didn't trust men in the slightest, I was a single mother, I had no job, no savings, and pretty much nothing to call my own, I was living with family. My now husband was in his own home, a good job (one that requires a University education, not just a job he'd been in for a while and paid above minimum wage) and savings.

Within 4 months of meeting him for the first time, I was living with him. His friends warned him, as did his family about being with me. Told him time and time again I was just looking for a way out of my situation, looking for someone safe.

We've been together for over 10 years now. He works full time, I'm a part-time housewife and have retrained so that not only do I now manage our own business, but perform a good 50% of the work we get in, I'm also completing a degree for the sole purpose of having something more official than the work I do for our own business to put on my CV for when the kids are old enough that I can go get full time employment (financially, before and after school care just doesn't work out)

So as soon as they're old enough, we'll both be working full time while continuing to run our own business.

On paper, I was quite possibly the worst decision he could have ever made. He took a huge leap of faith when he asked me to move in with him after only knowing me for 4 months (long distance aside from 1 week)

What I'm saying is: Yes it's hard, but if you go into something with your eyes closed, you're not going to be giving these women a chance to prove you wrong. I proved every last one of his friends and family wrong, but I couldn't have done it without him giving me that chance in the first place.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stop trying to backpedal youre just digging your hole deeper. A woman doesnt have to be a single mother to be a gold digger...there are gold diggers regardless. Youre attitude and outlook on women and society.as a hole is absolutely appalling. Clearly you arent willing to be mature and reasonable about dating...so youve been burnt by single mothers...big fucking woop. Ive been burnt by guys with little money but doesmt mean they were just after mine.

And your generalisations on.ppl in the US and dwarf womam are just fucking stupid. Go and live in antarctica then and marry.a penguin...im sure they dont.discriminate against 5`2 narrow minded, shallow, pathetic guys. But then again, i wouldnt blame them if they did.

What im trying to say here is that the women are not the problem; its definitely you.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Things are more criminals here in America than in Scotland. I wish American were as trustworthy as the people in Scotland but they aren't. i can't even leave a bike on the streets without fear of it being stolen. in Europe, I once dropped 50 Euros on the floor while paying for coffee and a nice lady returned my bill after picking it up from the floor. In America, they would keep it. This is why I have trust issues, and this crime of divorce is totally legal in the U.S.

There are no words. I won't be replying to any more of your threads as you aren't smart enough to reply without sounding like an offensive, abrasive know-it-all. Best of luck to you. You're going to need it.

Hot Gymnast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Stop trying to backpedal youre just digging your hole deeper. A woman doesnt have to be a single mother to be a gold digger...there are gold diggers regardless. Youre attitude and outlook on women and society.as a hole is absolutely appalling. Clearly you arent willing to be mature and reasonable about dating...so youve been burnt by single mothers...big fucking woop. Ive been burnt by guys with little money but doesmt mean they were just after mine.

And your generalisations on.ppl in the US and dwarf womam are just fucking stupid. Go and live in antarctica then and marry.a penguin...im sure they dont.discriminate against 5`2 narrow minded, shallow, pathetic guys. But then again, i wouldnt blame them if they did.

What im trying to say here is that the women are not the problem; its definitely you.

To sum up what you are saying, "Get over it". Fine. I'll keep looking and I'll give other single mothers a chance. I don't think that single mothers are the only gold diggers, I also found gold diggers in other types. I think the only solution to finding a girl who like me for me and not for my money is to hide my wealth. I will dress down instead of dressing in suits and I won't drive around in a luxury car.

Last edited:

Hot Gymnast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I get the trust issues, I fall into both groups mentioned in the quoted post... I had some serious trust issues when it came to men, because as seems to be the case with you and single mothers, what happened to me wasn't a one time thing, it wasn't even a one person thing.

When I first met my husband, I didn't trust men in the slightest, I was a single mother, I had no job, no savings, and pretty much nothing to call my own, I was living with family. My now husband was in his own home, a good job (one that requires a University education, not just a job he'd been in for a while and paid above minimum wage) and savings.

Within 4 months of meeting him for the first time, I was living with him. His friends warned him, as did his family about being with me. Told him time and time again I was just looking for a way out of my situation, looking for someone safe.

We've been together for over 10 years now. He works full time, I'm a part-time housewife and have retrained so that not only do I now manage our own business, but perform a good 50% of the work we get in, I'm also completing a degree for the sole purpose of having something more official than the work I do for our own business to put on my CV for when the kids are old enough that I can go get full time employment (financially, before and after school care just doesn't work out)

So as soon as they're old enough, we'll both be working full time while continuing to run our own business.

On paper, I was quite possibly the worst decision he could have ever made. He took a huge leap of faith when he asked me to move in with him after only knowing me for 4 months (long distance aside from 1 week)

What I'm saying is: Yes it's hard, but if you go into something with your eyes closed, you're not going to be giving these women a chance to prove you wrong. I proved every last one of his friends and family wrong, but I couldn't have done it without him giving me that chance in the first place.

I admire a woman who has worked hard and your husband made the right decision in marrying you. The most important thing is you loved him for WHO he is, not how tall, wealthy, or handsome he is. You made the single mother thing a non-issue by starting your own business and proving you are not marrying him to replace the husband and father, something I cannot say about my ex. A personality like this is more important than looks, height, money or any other trait.

Hot Gymnast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are no words. I won't be replying to any more of your threads as you aren't smart enough to reply without sounding like an offensive, abrasive know-it-all. Best of luck to you. You're going to need it.

Actually, this helps as I have not talked my problems out to anyone because I like the anonymity of these forums. The only other person I talked to is a bitchy psychiatrist that I will replace. I need to see what kind of response I get for my opinions and if my opinions are bad, your feedback helps. I sounded like an asshole and I apologize for it. We do get emotional on these forums but that's what forums are for, to talk about these issues anonymously. If people i am interacting with sees the same problems you see, I need to change. Please do not stop giving me feedback. I am NOT a know it all and I admitted earlier I am socially awkward.

lottie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Need a dwarf that is open to dating guys below 5'7" but they seem to want taller men. I've seen more dwarf ladies date giants here in the U.S. then their own brethren. And the only way my brethren of dwarves can get a girl is to become famous, which I'm not. I wish I were a hollywood celebrity but I don't have the connections.

You are referring to short women as dwarfs, which is incorrect. If you actually join a site that is for dwarfs, not just short people who call themselves a dwarf, you'll find they are very happy with and marry other dwarfs.

However it seems likely from your attitude that you wouldn't be interested in a "real" dwarf, as you make continual negative assumptions about several sectors of society. So it's more than likely that the dwarf community wouldn't be interested in you either, not because of your height, but because no one wants to marry and have children with such a negative and poor me victim, type of guy.

You are not a officially a dwarf, you just happen to be a short man with an attitude that stinks. Even if you were suddenly 6ft tomorrow, you still wouldn't find a woman who'd want to marry you, because of your attitude.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think that single mothers are the only gold diggers, I also found gold diggers in other types.
Curious...how did you know your ex was a gold digger? How do you KNOW she didn't really love you for you? She stopped fucking you? She cheated on you? She stole money out of your wallet? What did she do?

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lose all interest in any guy who hints at his dick before due time. If I wanna know, I'll ask. Which I won't, cause it really doesn't matter (-to me-).

That being said, I'm tall. I carry little interest for short statured guys, unless they're able to make me feel small and/or protected, actionwise. Maybe that's shallow, but, can't seem to help it.