Dilemma: Short statured guy with covered big cock

Hot Gymnast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I lose all interest in any guy who hints at his dick before due time. If I wanna know, I'll ask. Which I won't, cause it really doesn't matter (-to me-).

That being said, I'm tall. I carry little interest for short statured guys, unless they're able to make me feel small and/or protected, actionwise. Maybe that's shallow, but, can't seem to help it.

What would you say about a mixed martial arts fighter who is 5'2"? I can be a great bodyguard and can make you feel safe. I've man-handled guys 6 feet or above like you see in the Ultimate Fighting Championships.:wink:

Hot Gymnast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Curious...how did you know your ex was a gold digger? How do you KNOW she didn't really love you for you? She stopped fucking you? She cheated on you? She stole money out of your wallet? What did she do?

She left me for a guy that made more money than me. He was also taller but much older but I don't know if that was also an issue.

Hot Gymnast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At least you changed your name.

i feel that now I've let my negative thoughts out on this forum, it's time to man up and ask a girl I've been interested out without the negative vibes scaring her away. I think the vibes are sub-conscious and stem from my lack of adequacy which I am dealing with in this discussion. Many short guys have the same thoughts and this is the thread to talk about it or even read about a guy with the same problem. I rather whine here than in real life. This is virtual whining to me.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What would you say about a mixed martial arts fighter who is 5'2"? I can be a great bodyguard and can make you feel safe. I've man-handled guys 6 feet or above like you see in the Ultimate Fighting Championships.:wink:

It's not what you can do, really. It's how you carry yourself. James Dean is a perfect example of it, he's been with women way taller than him, and yet he knows exactly how to cocoon them and make them feel sheltered.

That being said, I'm 6 feet 53⁄64 inch (-errr, that's what google calculator tells me, 1m85) on a normal day, 5 feet 8 inches (1m78) when I'm not wearing heels. 5ft2, it's too big of a difference, I think. I don't know how I'd feel about it when we'd actually meet, but my gut feeling tells me it would be too much.

Hot Gymnast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's not what you can do, really. It's how you carry yourself. James Dean is a perfect example of it, he's been with women way taller than him, and yet he knows exactly how to cocoon them and make them feel sheltered.

That being said, I'm 6 feet 53⁄64 inch (-errr, that's what google calculator tells me, 1m85) on a normal day, 5 feet 8 inches (1m78) when I'm not wearing heels. 5ft2, it's too big of a difference, I think. I don't know how I'd feel about it when we'd actually meet, but my gut feeling tells me it would be too much.

Nah, you'll forget the difference if you were with a guy like James Dean. If he could bag a woman like you then maybe I can. I was given good advice here so far and I would now approach you as though you were a normal person instead of a goddess. I think I've been treating taller women like goddesses and with fear and intimidation and that is going to end with me this day forward.
You too should be open to smaller men especially if they are as interesting as James Dean or to name a modern celebrity Ryan Seacrest. You will be denying yourself a whole different world of things and missing out on a lot if you don't meet men smaller than you. We have a lot to offer and I too would like to share my adventures and have someone to enjoy them with tall or short.

Last edited:

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I "should" or "shouldn't" do, is entirely up to me to decide. I definitely will not be looking out for smaller men. If I happen to come across one that's able to forget his own height, maybe I would, too, but that's definitely not a given.

Attraction is not something you can "decide" on. It's there, or it isn't.

...You will be denying yourself a whole different world of things and missing out on a lot if you don't meet men smaller than you. ....

And that is just complete utter rubbish. If you want to tell yourself that, fine. But I will decide on what I shouldn't be missing out on for myself, thank you very much.

*sigh*

Hot Gymnast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What I "should" or "shouldn't" do, is entirely up to me to decide. I definitely will not be looking out for smaller men. If I happen to come across one that's able to forget his own height, maybe I would, too, but that's definitely not a given.

Attraction is not something you can "decide" on. It's there, or it isn't.

And that is just complete utter rubbish. If you want to tell yourself that, fine. But I will decide on what I shouldn't be missing out on for myself, thank you very much.

*sigh*

True, nobody should have their partners chosen for them nor be told who they should or shouldn't be interested in them. I apologize for the last post as I was thinking about my culture in the old days where marriages were arranged at birth or the racist parents that want their kids to date only within their own race. I like all types of women tall or small but that is my choice not anyone else, not my mother (she is very traditional and wants me to marry Chinese only but I dig other women), and not society. The best advice is to be happy with your choices and don't let friends, family or society pressure you into doing otherwise. Some women are pressured into not dating short men even if they like the short guy because they worry about what their friends or family think. But we all should think for ourselves and be happy with our choices.

Last edited: