Discovered a Big Dick In My Social Circle

Ha, i was once the big dick that got discovered in my extended family (the in-law side). I ordered a clone kit to make a vibrating model of my dick for my wife. hey we like toys and kink... (umm... i may have also tried it too just to see ;)

Anyways, while i was at work, the Wife and her sister were in our room talking about sex toys, and my wife pull out the box of toys. However my likeness was in separate box. That didn't stop her, she wanted to see the other box... My wife protested but her sister grabbed and opened the box coming face to face with my fat rubber clone. Well to say the least she and talked - that side of the family has no secrets and now my bits are public knowledge.

Family gatherings where no one from that side would talk much to me, now i get birthday cards and get called nick names like "big guy" and such from her sisters. Recently the same sister walked in on me getting change at the lake. It was totally obvious she was just trying to see the original, unlucky for her i was already packing my junk in my shorts.. too late! They really all make a big deal out of it, I'm not even John Holmes there're plenty bigger than me out there. I think they just all thought i was the quite nerd engineer, who married their sister.

Ha, i was once the big dick that got discovered in my extended family (the in-law side). I ordered a clone kit to make a vibrating model of my dick for my wife. hey we like toys and kink... (umm... i may have also tried it too just to see ;)

Anyways, while i was at work, the Wife and her sister were in our room talking about sex toys, and my wife pull out the box of toys. However my likeness was in separate box. That didn't stop her, she wanted to see the other box... My wife protested but her sister grabbed and opened the box coming face to face with my fat rubber clone. Well to say the least she and talked - that side of the family has no secrets and now my bits are public knowledge.

Family gatherings where no one from that side would talk much to me, now i get birthday cards and get called nick names like "big guy" and such from her sisters. Recently the same sister walked in on me getting change at the lake. It was totally obvious she was just trying to see the original, unlucky for her i was already packing my junk in my shorts.. too late! They really all make a big deal out of it, I'm not even John Holmes there're plenty bigger than me out there. I think they just all thought i was the quite nerd engineer, who married their sister.
Can we see??

Sorry we broke that a couple years back, tossed in the bin. Now with kids in the house I have not made a new one. Perhaps I should though, and sell copies online lol, God could you imagine my sister inlaw buying one.

My wife has considered selling online copies of mine, it'd be akward between our friends and acquaintances but I'm pretty sure they'd be a lot of buyers among them :joy:

Reactions: Italluva
Sorry we broke that a couple years back, tossed in the bin. Now with kids in the house I have not made a new one. Perhaps I should though, and sell copies online lol, God could you imagine my sister inlaw buying one.
What about the real thing? I promise not to show your SIL!

Reactions: RaskaYu
Just a quick update:

Found out he's been running through even more women than first understood. He's smashed pretty much all the women in our social bubble in the last 2 years.

When we did the math we ballparked / extrapolated it out to about 60 women a year. Even more if there's threesomes involved. That's a LOT of women who've been cracked wide open by him. I'm actually kind of impressed.

Just a quick update:

Found out he's been running through even more women than first understood. He's smashed pretty much all the women in our social bubble in the last 2 years.

When we did the math we ballparked / extrapolated it out to about 60 women a year. Even more if there's threesomes involved. That's a LOT of women who've been cracked wide open by him. I'm actually kind of impressed.
If he approaches women like you approach your admiration for his "smashing" them, "cracking" them wide open, or engaging in ménage à trois, then your estimate of 60 women a year or 160 women a year will quickly go to zero women a year. Maybe less male hero worship and more circumspection of how women like to be treated would help you attract a similar number.

• Haha
Reactions: Reypapix and Rooker
My wife has considered selling online copies of mine, it'd be akward between our friends and acquaintances but I'm pretty sure they'd be a lot of buyers among them :joy:
How would the friends know it's your big dick?

How would the friends know it's your big dick?
There had been hints along the years that I'm packing and I'm having a bit of a reputation these days. So in the end it'd come across as an open secret. Some people would be naïve and other would put 2+2 together quickly. :joy: